• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrV4ltor

Not the minions creators having a pig sing bad romance.

The dancing was kinda accurate tho.

tumblr_m6ww2jdPQ91qahm0l.gif

Mau ®

Taylor getting anything for her vocals is deeply disturbing.

They're not awarding vocal delivery/prowess. It just means they're awarding albums that feature new vocals in the recordings.

But stay pressed at the reigning Queen of Pop. Let this win be a reminder that she will always be above your faves.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;195380507 said:
They're not awarding vocal delivery/prowess. It just means they're awarding albums that feature new vocals in the recordings.

But stay pressed at reigning Queen of Pop. Let this win be a reminder that she will always be above your faves.

White Privilege Brag?

MrV4ltor

Mau ®;195380507 said:

But stay pressed at reigning Queen of Pop. Let this win be a reminder that she will always be above your faves.

I'll accept that she's "above my fave" once she's had a single iconic moment, single iconic performance or an iconic red carpet moment.
Basic white girl will never achieve any of that tho, so I don't have anything to worry about.

Mau ®

I'll accept that she's "above my fave" once she's had a single iconic moment, single iconic performance or an iconic red carpet moment.
Basic white girl will never achieve any of that tho, so I don't have anything to worry about.

The Lord does not need gimmicks to succeed. :sorry:

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
If gaga is already backstage in a room (as per her snapchat) does this mean we wont get to see an iconic grammy red carpet from her?

MrV4ltor

Mau ®;195390839 said:
Taylor always wins. Hope ya'll learned your lesson :)

Bad Blood sucks

Except for when she loses.

Album-of-the-year.gif

Adele and Rhenna are so stupid. Why don't they just perform their new singles instead of random album tracks?

Phreaker

Adele and Rhenna are so stupid. Why don't they just perform their new singles instead of random album tracks?

Godele has spoken on this. She said she is not a "singles artist" and that she likes to perform different songs off her album. That's why when she was first doing 25 promo she didn't just sing Hello on every TV appearance.

Good for her for sticking to the sound she likes and knows, even if it is a turnoff to some people. If you want her to make a Born To Die, then just listen to Born To Die.

Mau ®

I keep saying Taylor won't win but I secretly want her to win so everyone seethes and becomes outraged. God it would be glorious.

Good for her for sticking to the sound she likes and knows, even if it is a turnoff to some people. If you want her to make a Born To Die, then just listen to Born To Die.
I agree completely tbh. I liked Honeymoon so idc if she follows up that sound or makes something different I'm probably going to be perched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom