• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC

Twigs, Killed, and Azealia delivered this week.
katie2_zpsbc053685.gif~original

But that Kerli song popped up on my Soundcloud, and it's hot garbage. DisgusT.

rhandino

Banned
Gaga has shown thousands of confused, impressionable youth that it's OK to be yourself
until you're up for an Oscar, in which case it's time to put the freak flag back in the cupboard.

Even Katy has blesseD the lessers, demonstrating that never growing up isn't confined to fictional characters like Peter Pan and Michael Jackson.
caJCWml.gif
caJCWml.gif
caJCWml.gif

caJCWml.gif
caJCWml.gif
caJCWml.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;195920414 said:
The fact y'all need to side with Perra of all people to drag The Lord. The pits :ahh:

the fact that taylor got intellectually clocked by nicki and katy means it's free season on dragging hitlor anyway

rhandino

Banned
Judge says Sony has given #Kesha the opportunity to record w/ no involvement from Dr. Luke. @markgeragos calls it an "elusive promise"

#Kesha's lawyer says even w/ new Sony offer, "they're setting her up to fail" bc they won't promote her music. Says Sony sided w/ Dr Luke.

Judge: You’re asking me to presume an entity like Sony, who is in competitive position ... will not want to make money on their investment.
OOP

L1fyPfI.gif

#Pray4Kesha #FreeKesha

I4TVStR.gif

She is done tbh

1e251qS.gif

rhandino

Banned
The fact that she is contracted to make 8 more albums with them

e5dwCRK.gif

Like, I don't doubt that SONY will want to make coins and they know she is quality BUT I can totally see people behind scenes trying to make her fail =/

Styles

Mau ®;195914663 said:
The 7th single from 1989 will be "New Romantics". Whew! What a fantastic alberm campaign it's been, don't ya'll think?
Yaas @ New Grammys

Can't @ Her releasing the best songs on 198Divine as singles. She is so good to us.

DWYDrhO.gif

He's only saying what everyone should be saying. Innocent until proven guilty. If there isnt any evidence to prove a claim, what can you do? He's allowing her to record without him so... (shrug)
But he's still profiting from her? Don't need to condemn him to see that whatever their business arrangement is should be on hold until after the actual case.

Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande have shown their support to Kesha

But what about that self-claimed feminist Taylor? Or is it because it doesn't affect her she ain't supporting none?

Mau ®

But what about that self-claimed feminist Taylor? Or is it because it doesn't affect her she ain't supporting none?

The fumes, the obssesion! Taylor doesn't have to tweet about every injustice in the world to be a feminist.

Meowster

I'm more worried about her dear "friend" Katy Perry not even offering a wish of kindness while posting stupid trash instead.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Azealia banks would drop a new song FIVE FUCKING MINUTES after I leave the damn house. I've been perched all damn evening

It's alright, not loving it 😭😭
On my second listen rn and I can feel it growing on me

Zutroy

Rihanna cancelled two of her UK tour dates, and the PR for one of the venues threw some major shade.

Sunderland AFC’s commercial director Gary Hutchinson said: “Unfortunately this is something that can happen with major tours and naturally we are sorry for those concert-goers who were looking forward to the show. We still have an exciting summer of events planned at the Stadium of Light however, including the sell-out Beyoncé concert, which everyone is looking forward to.”

Christopher

Well you'd be glad to know I mean both but didn't make myself clear in that regard 😊

Also
CbmYON3VAAAZE3Q.jpg:large

But still isn't it bad how we live in a world where even if you were raped, you weren't without evidence?

How is it bad to have evidence...??? Also lady gags is talking out her ass the government doesn't decide a jury of your peers decide.

Mau ®;195959483 said:
#BlackDon'tCrack

Unless you're Beyoncé.
Don't come for Beyonce's obese Auntie Myrtle from Louisiana realness

and we all know she's lied about her age for years, the bitch is easily JLo's senior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom