• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

Don't come for Beyonce's obese Auntie Myrtle from Louisiana realness

and we all know she's lied about her age for years, the bitch is easily JLo's senior
Daddy Matthew said:
LA [Reid] had a girls group but I bet you don’t know who his lead singer was… Pink! She was the exact same age as Beyoncé and there used to be this battle about which group was better. We had Usher, he was the same age. They were all 14 or 15 years old"

Pink is 2 years older than Beyoncé's claimed aged. Would Matthew lie about his own daughter?

I used to think I was fierce ’cause I was in all the houses
I won trophies
I used to munch trade for dollars too
But see I’m fiercer now
’cause I got a job, I got an education
And I got somebody waiting at home for me god damn it
Now one queen asked me the other day
She told me, "Miss Thing, you think you’re fierce?
I said, "of course"
She said all queens think they're fierce
I said: Miss Thing, all queens ain't me!

Yado

Is there a thread for the new season of Drag Race?
tiffany_gumfjra8.gif

Nasser

The big big beat ended me

tumblr_mv6cjngC4O1rpj4j2o1_250.gif

i've always said it and i will say it again. Azealia Banks is extremely talented

Edit: Why is Pose becoming my favorite song. Pose needs to be Rihanna's next single

tumblr_mv6cjngC4O1rpj4j2o1_250.gif

Floridian

All that I wanted from you was to give me
Something that I never had
Something that you've never seen
Something that you've never been
Mmmmm
But I wake up and act like nothing's wrong

t6SLkHN.gif

[Break: Lana Del Rey]
Gangster
Gangster
Gangster
Gangster
Gangster
(Gangster)
(Gangster)

tumblr_inline_niv2mh8yl01qhg0kw.gif

[Verse 2: Azealia Banks (Lana Del Rey)]
Let's go
Tell me what bad boys do
I'm a bad girl, if you into that one too
My American Dream in jeans all blue
Keep it cool like crushed ice cubes
It's you felonious in a foreign coupe
In the blue range across my view
Better crush like my cunt too
Ain't 'nough said about his moves
A real tough one, sometimes two
Bet you fine about lifetime sunshine boo
(Say you remember!)
Bananas and bow ties, whips and handcuffs
Tied down the club like living like gangsters
Both wanna die, love living in danger
Bodies all around, put it down like an
Anchor
(Say you remember!)
Hardcore bottles
Try more than just anger
Passion like fever
Hot like Jamaica
Real rude boy, no problem for later
Money on his mind 'bout getting his paper
Truth be told he's locked down with his flamer
Really like his flavor
Wanna slow dance with the devil
Click-lick, the look of an angel
Took a small chance with a rebel now my flesh is amazing
Now we shooting them lasers and laughin' at haters
Gangsters not bred I make them
Gangsters not dead I raise 'em
(Gangster)

tumblr_inline_nlp76bB7M11r3gdf8.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Kate Bush restoring my spirit on this hallowed morning
6a00d83451b8c369e20111690c4ad4970c-pi

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Sorry if this has been posted before, but you all do understand that Kesha is a fucking liar?

It's clear that she (and her utter nutjob stage mom from hell) wanted to walk away from Dr. Luke (and Sony) and go with another label, even though there was an iron-clad contract and even though Dr. Luke himself had invested 60 million dollars into making Kesha the star she is today.

This is plain extortion/blackmail on Kesha and her mother's part, but most importantly... TMZ HAVE ALREADY EXPOSED (WITH EVIDENCE) THAT KESHA UNDER OATH SWORE DR. LUKE HAD NEVER DRUGGED HER OR HAD ANY SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH HER.

1021-kesha-pulloutquote-2.jpg

keshadeposition2.jpg

1021-kesha-pulloutquote-3.jpg

The confession of no drugging/sexual relations was within a sealed deposition that Kesha's lawyers desperately tried to keep sealed, but the judge decided to unseal it and is now going to be used as evidence by Dr. Luke in his lawsuit against Kesha and her mother for defamation (the case is still happening, but now in another state).

http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/21/kesha-dr-luke-sexual-assault-rape-deposition-lawsuit/

I honestly see this turning into an absolute nightmare for Kesha. I actually think she (and her mom) thought they would get away with extorting/blackmailing Dr. Luke - but instead it's going to blow up in their faces.

I foresee Kesha's lawsuit against Dr. Luke being dismissed and in fact Dr. Luke prevailing in his lawsuit against Kesha and her mom for false accusations of drugging and rape.

um?
article is super old though

Frodo

I don’t get why would Kesha lie to get out of her contract, though. It is the most stupid idea ever, to sue someone over rape and abuse allegations only to terminate a contract. It doesn't make any sense.

I don’t get why would Kesha lie to get out of her contract, though. It is the most stupid idea ever, to sue someone over rape and abuse allegations only to terminate a contract. It doesn't make any sense.

exactly, she'd be stupid if it was a lie. But apparently she is quite clever (her IQ) so there must be some truth behind all of this.

Regardless of evidence or no evidence, I take her word for it.

If your mum came home one night and said she was raped once in her youth, would you believer her or not?

Mau ®

It's called blackmailing. Look it up.

Ya'll need to shut down your emotions for a bit and realise that you need evidence and witnesses for things like this. Do you guys REALLY want to live in a society where you can freely accuse anybody of a misdoing and this person suffers the consequences without a fair trial and investigation? Do you honestly believe there wouldn't be people willing to exploit that to their gain? Jesus.

Ke?ha was also an idiot for signing a contract for 8 albums. Couldn't she get a lawyer worth a damn? It's mercantile law 101, really.

Frodo

Beyoncé should rihlease a follow up to Formation soon to keep the buzz going, tbh. It was a Saturday when she dropped it, so maybe she should surprise launch something... today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom