• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frodo

Mau ®;196014845 said:
It's called blackmailing. Look it up.

Ya'll need to shut down your emotions for a bit and realise that you need evidence and witnesses for things like this. Do you guys REALLY want to live in a society where you can freely accuse anybody of a misdoing and this person suffers the consequences without a fair trial and investigation? Do you honestly believe there wouldn't be people willing to exploit that to their gain? Jesus.

Ke?ha was also an idiot for signing a contract for 8 albums. Couldn't she get a lawyer worth a damn? It's mercantile law 101, really.

I know what blackmailing is. The thing is, this is literally one of the most stupid ways to blackmail someone in a situation like this, specially because it is her career on the line. Also, she had a contract, and Sony isn't a terrible label to be with, I suppose? And Dr. Luke is one of the most famous and successful producers. She had EVERYTHING on her side, why would she lie? On the hopes of possibly getting another contract somewhere with another label?

I completely agree we should have trials and investigations, but in situations like this, it is difficult to prove abuse happened.

I don't know. I see no reason for her to lie.

fake edit: Apparently I don't know I can edit posts to add more stuff, so now we have this triple post mess.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
It's no big deal. The thread has been inactive for a while so its ok. You can edit in the future but dont think too much about the triple post stuff that much.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
do mods even come here anymore?
I feel like we've been abandoned
like a plastic bag in the wind

Vazra

There's some type of kid event going on in the lobby and they're blasting the kidz bop-esque version of "Baby Boy." HALP.
Try to survive sis.

EDIT: Matt there are mods lurking but there really hasn't been reasons to ban people or warn people yet.

Vazra

Being a mod must be kinda tough no? I mean you have to lurk MANY THREADS a day to check behaviour... Doesn't it take the fun outta NeoGAF?

Hmmm they check threads but I think they still have fun. I've seen some mods being pretty active on some communities like SteamGAF and some game threads and we had a mod before that posted often (not a mod anymore) here. They do what they can but I dont think they are that affected by the lurking. Also they have their life out of GAF to take care of so I dont expect them to be 24/7 lurking and checking behavior.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'd say eatchildren should start posting more being such a massive gaga stan but the good sis isn't a mod anymore
the popgaf curse

Jack Garratt's (winner of the BBC Sound of 2016 poll) came out yesterday
listening to it now and its pretty good

[Verse 1]
Guess who up in this bitch?
Catch you duckin' this clip
Dick, who want it? My [redacted] it's nothin'
Them boys young drummers, y'all [redacted] keep gunnin'
But y'all [redacted] ain't gutter like me
Look at this bitch, magazine covered and shit
Young, sex seller, yeah, bitch, keep mumblin'
Fuck how ya feel, a young bitch keep thuggin' it
[redacted], I'm still in these streets
Look at this wrist, look at these colorful chips
Look at these tiddies, double D's, it's the double-dutch
I be on the strip, dungarees with the bubble butt
Pumpin' that kiddo, that ki!

[Refrain]
A to the B
Dance to the big big beat
Dance to the big big beat with a bitch like
A to the B
Just like this, the big big beat

tumblr_lmhxsiKiJR1qi92zzo1_400.gif

[Chorus]
You've been 'round the world
Looking for love in the strangest places
Don't you think it's time you confess your love to me?
Shining diamond
All of your facets you've so many faces
Bet your evil smile'll convince anyone who sees
You've been 'round the world
Looking for love in the strangest places
Don't you think it's time you confess your love to me?
Shining diamond
All of your facets you've so many faces
Bet your evil smile'll convince anyone who sees

giphy.gif

[Verse 1]
Guess who up in this bitch?
Catch you duckin' this clip
Dick, who want it? My [redacted] it's nothin'
Them boys young drummers, y'all [redacted] keep gunnin'
But y'all [redacted] ain't gutter like me
Look at this bitch, magazine covered and shit
Young, sex seller, yeah, bitch, keep mumblin'
Fuck how ya feel, a young bitch keep thuggin' it
[redacted], I'm still in these streets
Look at this wrist, look at these colorful chips
Look at these tiddies, double D's, it's the double-dutch
I be on the strip, dungarees with the bubble butt
Pumpin' that kiddo, that ki!

tumblr_lmhxsiKiJR1qi92zzo1_400.gif

The way Kelela effortlessly ended me with a one minute snippet of music

3c4a3c1415.gif

Perched for ha album in May, although I ordered Hallucinogen on record in November and her team STILL hasn't sent me a shipping confirmation.

Touchdown

Banned
I'm getting fucking tired of people referencing popgaf in the negatory sense every once in a while I post in other off topic threads, like really fucking tired of it. It's not like I post outside of here very often anyway. We should be able to post just as freely as everyone else on this "forum".

Mau ®

I'm getting fucking tired of people referencing popgaf in the negatory sense every once in a while I post in other off topic threads, like really fucking tired of it. It's not like I post outside of here very often anyway. We should be able to post just as freely as everyone else on this "forum".

Link to the offensive post so we drag the insensitive

tbh I stopped caring when I realized how embarrassing some of the "normal" stans can be. The Kanye West stans for example come across as a bunch of blind fanboys that are unable to take any criticism or a different opinion and it also feels like they would be more than happy to lick the toilet seat that Kanye West just took a shit on.

Tell them.

I was harassed by some micro-aggressed Poli-GAF bottom last week because I was unaware that Paul Ryan had shaved off his beard.

Like, sorry for not having my finger on the pulse of Paul Ryan's follicular exploits.

paul ryan btw

Z1NQi3S.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Tell them.

I was harassed by some micro-aggressed Poli-GAF bottom last week because I was unaware that Paul Ryan had shaved off his beard.

Like, sorry for not having my finger on the pulse of Paul Ryan's follicular exploits.

paul ryan btw

ddd

and like, if they want me to really show them "popgaf" I can certainly do that as well. So better not try me and everything will be o tay.

ef894bad60.gif

Having the power to end gaf lives is the fun

Isn't that basically being mad with power lol! Tbh that would be major fun ngl making people banned lol

Hmmm they check threads but I think they still have fun. I've seen some mods being pretty active on some communities like SteamGAF and some game threads and we had a mod before that posted often (not a mod anymore) here. They do what they can but I dont think they are that affected by the lurking. Also they have their life out of GAF to take care of so I dont expect them to be 24/7 lurking and checking behavior.

Yeah 24/7 lurking would be sad tbh. It's kinda funny though that popGAF is left to its own devices tho.

Why?

Because we slay

NYPD Reportedly Wants Beyoncé to SAY She’s Against Violence Towards Police

Our NYPD sources admit they don’t believe Beyonce was advocating hostility toward police in her homage to the Black Panthers. Problem is … they say that’s the way it came across for millions of viewers.

We’re told cops are bitter and want her to publicly disavow violence or any other type of aggression toward police. While she’s at it, they’d also like an explanation as to what she really meant.

J9FYc2e.gif

Has hot officials?

IT9SdLS.png

Anyway, Bye at the Deadpool movie replacing Hollaback Girl from the first teaser with [ t r a s h ]
no, it wears off when you realize he's probably one of those assholes that posts "all lives matter!!!" when black people are trying to tell others to stop shooting them.

Or maybe he's one of the mythological good cops!!!

no, it wears off when you realize he's one of those assholes that post "all lives matter" when black people are trying to tell others to stop shooting.

Or maybe he's one of the mythological good cops!!!

The 450 degree Fahrenheit tea!

The so-called "good" cops can't even turn in the corrupt ones because police unions wield too much power. Basically, it all needs a reboot.

Lol. Y'all would fuck him if he half offered, so let's adjusT ourselves there...

I'm heading home at the moment from a night out that included at least three separate plays of Formation. What a legit cultural tea.

Matt_

Isn't Christopher a police officer?
I wonder what his opinion is on this Bey situ

Frodo

NYPD Reportedly Wants Beyoncé to SAY She’s Against Violence Towards Police

J9FYc2e.gif

I'm so ready to give Beyoncé my coins, but the thing won't leave Tidal any time soon, will it? I already subscribed to Tidal on the free trial, but won't be continuing with the subscription, because I like All Access more, tbh.

Matt_

Bopping to trash? yeah I'd say thats pretty accurate
he is getting his LIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom