• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
12742702_10153943302798234_8923848615260340629_n.jpg

Yikes!

Never seen Beyoncé live before. Even Gaga too lol

What sort of Stan am I?

I wouldn't mind seeing Beyoncé but the timing is bad as I got my leavers ball on the date in the UK

tumblr_ltqsay95v11qb0zfoo1_250.gif

SaintZ

Kesha's injuction is on
Julia Marsh ‏@juliakmarsh 1m1 minute ago

Judge wont free @KeshaRose "Shes being given the opportunity 2 record...she does not have to have any interface at all with" @TheDoctorLuke
Julia Marsh ‏@juliakmarsh 3m3 minutes ago

Sony lawyer: @KeshaRose "was highly successful with her first album…Sony is very interested in having her recording again" @nypost @PageSix
Julia Marsh ‏@juliakmarsh 22m22 minutes ago

Manhattan judge sez there's NO evidence that @TheDoctorLuke phys/emo abused @KeshaRose (she claims he called her a fat f--king refrigerator)
Follow @juliakmarsh for updates.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Mary Georgantopoulos ‏@marygeorgant 16s16 seconds ago
Judge denies #Kesha's preliminary injunction. "There has been no showing of irreparable harm. She’s being given opportunity to record."

Ha lawyer was crap, but the judge has a point
With no evidence of abuse not much they could have done, and if Sony has indeed offered her the opportunity to record without the involvement of Luke then the only thing stopping her from making music is herself

she should just shit out as many albums as quickly as possible to run the contracts course

SaintZ

She might record but they won't release the music.

At the very least I hope Sony moves Kesha from Kemosabe (Luke's label) to Epic, RCA or Columbia.

Kesha has no evidence supporting her claims but if it is true then it truly is sad how things have played out.

A simple solution would be to record music without Luke involved right?

I thought the issue was that she couldn't record without Dr. Luke because of some contract-related shenanigans.

But if that's not true, then get back in the studio gurL, your relative youth won't last forever.

Floridian

She might record but they won't release the music.

At the very least I hope Sony moves Kesha from Kemosabe (Luke's label) to Epic, RCA or Columbia.

They're not going to do anything to promote those albums that she's binded to though, so she won't really benefit from it

Mau ®

I told ya'll Ke?ha would lose. She never had evidence or credible witnesses.

And the news that she's been able to record this whole time really paints her as a spoiled brat that just wants out of her Dr. Luke contract to record "real music".

Mau ®

The 7th single from 1989 will be "New Romantics". Whew! What a fantastic alberm campaign it's been, don't ya'll think?

Michael fassbender clone much?
happy for ha, get that toy boy

OMG I knew he looked like someone but I couldn't tell who.

Damn, even with 1989's song success nothing will ever touch Katy's Teenage Dream coup:

1989:

Shake it Off - 1
Blank Space - 1
Style - 6
Bad Blood - 1
Wildest Dreams - 5
Out Of The Woods - 18

Teenage Dream:

California Gurls - 1
Teenage Dream - 1
Firework - 1
E.T - 1
TGIF - 1
The One That Got Away - 3
Part Of Me - 1
Wide Awake - 2

**INSANE**

Mau ®

In the end 1989 is far more remembered, acclaimed and loved than the "Teenage Dream" era.

Also it sold like 2x more. Without a re-release.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
All the TD singles other than the one that got away are iconic tbh
The only worthy singles off of 1989 are Wildest Dreams and Style (and now new romantics)

obviously album sales for taylor dwarf but not even she can came for katys singles
they certainly arent more remember either

356k tweets for #FreeKesha
the public want ha

edit; although I feel like I should show more hositility to Katy due to the fact Dr Luke wrote literally all of her hits

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;195918494 said:
In the end 1989 is far more remembered, acclaimed and loved than the "Teenage Dream" era.

nothing on 1989 is more remembered and loved than firework. you tried.

Phreaker

Mau ®;195914663 said:
The 7th single from 1989 will be "New Romantics". Whew! What a fantastic alberm campaign it's been, don't ya'll think?

What?! That's not on the regular version of the album. I am not even sure I've heard it. (I don't have the deluxe and it doesn't appear to be available on Apple Music)

RIP All You Had to Do Was Slay, that was one of my favorites.

Teenage Dream:

Part Of Me - 1
Wide Awake - 2

Those were part of the "reissue" though, Teenage Dream: The Complete Collection. Maybe Taylord could do a reissue of 1989 with a few more hits?

Also why isn't Taylor showing support for Kesha?

She is a feminist so this situation must be up Taylor's alley, she stands up to woman rights in the industry right? Unless it's because this doesn't affect her? Or is too scared to speak out?

Also isn't it hypocritical of Taylor about her feminist views yet all the people involved in the making of her album making it successful are men?

taylor-swift-male-producers2.jpg

Charity isn't Taylor Swift's MO.

Bey, with no fanfare, bails out BLM protesters and pays their court fees.

Gaga has shown thousands of confused, impressionable youth that it's OK to be yourself
until you're up for an Oscar, in which case it's time to put the freak flag back in the cupboard.

Even Katy has blesseD the lessers, demonstrating that never growing up isn't confined to fictional characters like Peter Pan and Michael Jackson.

But what has Taylor done?

tumblr_ng196qthsT1tflwrzo1_400.gif

Mau ®

Also why isn't Taylor showing support for Kesha?

She is a feminist so this situation must be up Taylor's alley, she stands up to woman rights in the industry right? Unless it's because this doesn't affect her? Or is too scared to speak out?

Also isn't it hypocritical of Taylor about her feminist views yet all the people involved in the making of her album making it successful are men?

314CFE4100000578-0-image-a-21_1455672025772.jpg

This baboon I swear!!!

PayGa spews just as much feminist bullshit and not only is her ENTIRE discography produced by men but she also denied Ke$ha's claims that Dr. Luke raped her.

The fact your fave is parading herself around everywhere so she can win an oscar for a song about rape yet she doesn't support a "victim" of such acts is more telling than Taylor who has nothing to do with that.

CTFU.

Mau ®;195920414 said:
The fact y'all need to side with Perra of all people to drag The Lord. The pits :ahh:

Katy Perry is the antithesis of everything I love about pop music, on top of her just being the most creatively hollow entertainer in the industry. That said, I feel like Taylor's exposed herself lately as being not only disingenuous toward her peers but just straight-up unlikable. Unlike Katy though, Taylor's a musician and she has incredible talent. Just wished her persona wasn't so alienating tbh.

Mau ®;195922010 said:
This baboon I swear!!!

PayGa spews just as much feminist bullshit and not only is her ENTIRE discography produced by men but she also denied Ke$ha's claims that Dr. Luke raped her.

The fact your fave is parading herself around everywhere so she can win an oscar for a song about rape yet she doesn't support a "victim" of such acts is more telling than Taylor who has nothing to do with that.

CTFU.

For the record, Gaga's rep was only responding to Kesha's lawyer saying that Dr. Luke sexually assaulted Gaga as well. He/she didn't deny the original allegation though. Big difference.

Also, saying she made a song about rape in order to win an Oscar as a way to inauthenticate her, even though she HERSELF was a rape victim, is some fucked up logic. lol

Phreaker

Staged like Taylor's reaction to "Famous"
and bitch you think taylor actually handpicked those people from social media

And of course the heifer can't help but post a self-congratulatory video about a couple hundred dollars' worth of presents her assistants picked out and gift-wrapped.

Vile, sickening wretch.

WjCvJQr.png
WjCvJQr.png
WjCvJQr.png
WjCvJQr.png

I was kidding
WjCvJQr.png

Mau ®;195922010 said:
This baboon I swear!!!

CTFU.

Both of our faves call themselves feminists so it both applies to them. Any female artist who calls themselves a feminist only when it Pleases them and benefits them.
It's only so that Taylor just happens to be fake to get the applause. She ain't a sweetheart

Mau ®

Also, saying she made a song about rape in order to win an Oscar as a way to inauthenticate her, even though she HERSELF was a rape victim, is some fucked up logic. lol

I'm not questioning Gaga's rape, I'm questioning the user's claims that Taylor should publicly support Ke$ha victim yet Gaga has never even mentioned Ke$ha, and probably never will.

Mau ®;195924725 said:
I'm not questioning Gaga's rape, I'm questioning the user's claims that Taylor should publicly support Ke$ha victim yet Gaga has never even mentioned Ke$ha, and probably never will.

Well you'd be glad to know I mean both but didn't make myself clear in that regard 😊

Also
CbmYON3VAAAZE3Q.jpg:large

But still isn't it bad how we live in a world where even if you were raped, you weren't without evidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom