• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Bless J Lo for being charitable and giving Mariah the time of day
such a good, kind, talented woman

lBML0mi.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
😴 Stop. You are just upset that latex has limits to how far it can stretch.

It's like she lacks a certain self awareness. For her to take this ugly picture, and display it to the world without realizing just how awful it is. As you said, tragic doesn't begin to cover it. 😴
👀

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Sorry but what is so badass about Hilary Clinton?

Nothing.

Hillary Rodham Clinton shall be leader of the Free World™ come November 8th 2016, saving us all from the scourge that is Donald J Trump.
You better suck it up and deal with it now, or the next 8 years of your life shall be filled with bitterness and rage. Its not good for the soul.
rs_300x300-151022155720-Hillary_Clinton_Benghazi_8.gif

To my US sistrens, do remember to vote. Democracy is important.

Sorry but what is so badass about Hilary Clinton?

Nothing.

Sis take a seat.

I'd like to see anyone here endure 20+ years of personal attacks and relentless smearing and still come out of it not only unscathed but completely polished. She's the definition of a badass as far as I'm concerned, and no flavor of the month ideologue whose supporters had only heard of 6 months ago can change that fact tbh.

Also make sure to catch the Democratic Debate this Sunday night, check your time zones! xoxo

rhandino

Banned
Um, JLo still knows how to MOVE at least. What does Mariah have left? Her Photoshop team?
Does she? I thought that they went to serve Robotney if those last magazine photos are any indication.

AdaEu4o.gif

And while I can't deny JLo's MILF powers I'm not going to tolerate ha after I Luh you Papi and Booty

HiF9WJw.gif

Frodo

best pop songs of this decade. what are they?

By "of this decade" you mean 2010-2020 or do you mean 2005-2015?

If the later:

MI0000807458.jpg

All of it, but I Love New York

Fake Edit: LOLOLOLOLOL Not me STUCK in 2015! Sorry POPGAF LOLOLOLOLOLO

Edit 2: Now that I think about it, 2005 was on a roll:

500x500.jpg

rhandino

Banned
best pop songs of this decade. what are they?
Diamonds - Rihanna
Rolling in the Deep - Adele
Meteorite - Mariah Carey
Legendary Lovers- Katy Perry
Style - Hitler
Work Bitch - Britney Spears
FROOT - Marina and the Diamonds
Superlove - Charli XCX
Anything on E-MO-TION and KISS - Carly Rae Jepsen

.... let me check my playlists...

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Hmmm what a trashy Nintendo Direct. Not a single game for me to purchase. R.I.P in Peace Nintendo.

The new Paper Mario game reminds me of Sticker Star... The meltdowns in the tread though

bwB4nTm.gif

Finally FIRE EMBLEM IS RELEASING!!! But in May... Why do we get ignored?

Rhythm Paradise has me excited as does the weirdly named 'Tokyo Mirrage Sessions FE' what sort of name?

3phemeral

That was cute. Nice way to deflect Wendy trying to get her to comment in a shadier way.

I always thought Mariah's comment meant that she didn't knew JLo well enough not that she didn't know who she was but ofc it was blown out of proportion.
I'm sure at the time she still had ill feelings toward JLo's team for stealing both her Loverboy sample and the idea behind her "If We" collaboration with Ja Rule. I'm almost certain she knew JLo really wasn't orchestrating but that's all she could muster during the interview.

yG3s0p

Sis take a seat.

I'd like to see anyone here endure 20+ years of personal attacks and relentless smearing and still come out of it not only unscathed but completely polished. She's the definition of a badass as far as I'm concerned, and no flavor of the month ideologue whose supporters had only heard of 6 months ago can change that fact tbh.

Also make sure to catch the Democratic Debate this Sunday night, check your time zones! xoxo

This is so gross and unnecessary. I'd rather talk about Lady Gaga or Michael Jackson.

Touchdown

Banned

BITCH This fucking dumb ass song stealing good for nothing, except for her somewhat fat ass BIIIITCCCHHHHHH

You know what I've forgotten? Jennifer's singing ability, and all of her Pitbull cock sucking hits. Bitch take whatever dancer's penis out of your vagina today for one second and remember that you have children that look up to your sagging ass. You're cute because Wendal the top heavy wilderbeast is sucking your ass and giving you time on daytime tv? fuck out of here with that. Hide back under the relevance rock you crawled out from after Affleck left you.

29c348bee0.gif

B-Dex

Mess

This thread and Rupauls album. Now streaming on Spotify and Apple Music.

Butch Flop. It's so bad. And did we really need a Rupaul mix of cha cha bitch? It's like a drag queen wearing flats.

lwIKFGI.gif

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom