• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
these gifs are a messy
Messy how?
8729e49bcb.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
AZEALIABANKS ‏@AZEALIABANKS 42s42 seconds ago
If the monsters ask and she says it's okay, then i'll give you red flame. if not then no dice. i'm not getting sued 4 this lol.

!!!!
song with gags

Looks like Gaga, like Rihanna, only used music as a way to gain fame so that they could go into the profession that they actually wanted to do. InterestinG.

Looks like Gaga, like Rihanna, only used music as a way to gain fame so that they could go into the profession that they actually wanted to do. InterestinG.

Mau ®;197600955 said:
Whew. Looks like both our fave's now have a new main career while entertaining a pop star hobby occasionally.

Ugh sis whyyyyy. I mean I'll watch it and likely enjoy it but whyyy

Hopefully it's just a short cameo a la that bitch with the dog
2bm38Q9.gif

When the best in her career is an EP I guess its easy to call it an Album these days.

When did we start talking about Lana?

Gaga's music is best when it's either joyful or dark but approachable. ARTPOP was none of that, so hopefully the good sis learned from her mistakes. She just desperately needs a slay album to tie her whole discography together coz right now the narrative is "her music got worse over time"

Grizzo

Why is Meghan Trainor's NO so addictive

I mean I don't like anything she did prior to that (except the Peanuts song which was I thought really cute), but this lead single is clearly a step in the right direction

botty

Banned
Why is Meghan Trainor's NO so addictive

I mean I don't like anything she did prior to that (except the Peanuts song which was I thought really cute), but this lead single is clearly a step in the right direction

Probably because your mother listened to a lot of Willa Ford when she was pregnant with you?

Grizzo

Probably because your mother listened to a lot of Willa Ford when she was pregnant with you?

...how did you know I like Willa Ford

That's really impressive

But please don't judge me solely on the fact that I know the lyrics to I Wanna Be Bad by heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom