• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

Yeah the only thing I got out of that video was that she'd be good for a titty fuck, but she'd have to keep her mouth shut.

FdIvyuZ.gif

Styles

I've been OBSESSED with Fever and First Time. Carlord keeps pummeling these bishes.

You wanna break my heart, alright
I caught your fever, I'll be feeling it forever
You want a brand new start, alright
I caught your fever, I'll be feeling it forever

3pEM04m.gif

oh god

Imagine spending $2000 to snap a pic with your pop idol just to read later that your very presence drained his fucking soul

giphy.gif

Oh well, dumb meet
and greet
dumber and that's what you geT

llehuty

Queens of the UK:
MsxB8SX.png

Queens of the US:
Qynoab2.png

rq2J9ey.png

Ooop when will your favs?

tumblr_o3zzg55QfH1qlr85uo1_500.gif
Shazam? Lmao. The only thing that this indicates is that nobody knows who they are. 5thHews indeed.

Sometimes I don't even know if you stan them or you hate them with these "receipts" and the tragic red carpet pictures.

So, I was curious what the infamous PopGAF is like, so I came on the thread, and the first thing I see:

giphy.gif

I think I might pass by more often in the future lol

Lmao, well this is PopGAF so welcome! :)

tumblr_lumpnfX2Wt1qf331r.gif

Come to think of it... Shouldn't we have a thisisPopGAF.gif just like the thisisNeoGAF.gif or no?

Don't know how to make gifs so maybe someone could? ;)

The Flop

Banned
Shazam? Lmao. The only thing that this indicates is that nobody knows who they are. 5thHews indeed.

Sometimes I don't even know if you stan them or you hate them with these "receipts" and the tragic red carpet pictures.

How about spotify then?

Spotify:
#2 Australia (=)
#3 Denmark (+1)
#4 United Kingdom (=)
#4 Brazil (+1)
#5 Worldwide (+1)
#6 United States (=)
#6 Canada (=)
#7 Netherlands (=)
#8 Norway (=)
#8 Philippines (=)
#12 Germany (=)
#13 Finland (+2)
#15 Sweden (+1)
#23 Mexico (+8)
#25 France (+9)
#29 Italy (+3)
#45 Argentina (=)
#52 Spain (+1)

anigif_enhanced-942-1414007411-18.gif

How about spotify then?

Spotify:
#2 Australia (=)
#3 Denmark (+1)
#4 United Kingdom (=)
#4 Brazil (+1)
#5 Worldwide (+1)
#6 United States (=)
#6 Canada (=)
#7 Netherlands (=)
#8 Norway (=)
#8 Philippines (=)
#12 Germany (=)
#13 Finland (+2)
#15 Sweden (+1)
#23 Mexico (+8)
#25 France (+9)
#29 Italy (+3)
#45 Argentina (=)
#52 Spain (+1)

anigif_enhanced-942-1414007411-18.gif

WFH is also #1 UK Apple Music streams and #3 iTunes chart to show off their new chart presence outside the US

Slay Queens

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Posh would never rub shoulders with anyone worth less than 2 million

rhandino

Banned
Justin Bieber Cancels Meet-And-Greets with Fans After 'Security Incident'

The pop superstar has shared a post on Instagram in which he put his decision down to feeling “drained and unhappy” from other people’s “spiritual energy”. [...]

Bieber's management has a slightly different line. The team confirmed the cancelation of all future meet-and-greets, which reportedly cost $2,000, while citing a "security incident" which led to a rethink.
Maybe someone gave him a semen handshake or something, kii

I knew he was full of bullshit with the spiritual energy shit.

M&G's annoy me. Justin needs a reality check and to stop being a snobby spoilt boy.

Didn't his dad leave him and once Justin got famous he went back to him for the money?

Gives you something to think about

mariah-shades.gif

I'm all for thick/heavy girls asserting their sexuality and running wild with it, but in the case of Meghan Trainor I'm not sure that attitude fits very well. :/

Vazduh

That trench coat (that looks like aluminum foil car cover, lbr) is doing her no favors.

The song is a semi-bop, though, or maybe I'm just listening it through a nostalgia filter.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The thing is the change of image and sound makes me thing is more the label than her choosing. Its quiet the change from All About That Bass in all aspects and of course now she says she is a feminist.
That trench coat (that looks like aluminum foil car cover, lbr) is doing her no favors.

The song is a semi-bop, though, or maybe I'm just listening it through a nostalgia filter.

Maybe listen to 90s music bae.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom