• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

The thing is the change of image and sound makes me thing is more the label than her choosing. Its quiet the change from All About That Bass in all aspects and of course now she says she is a feminist.

Maybe listen to 90s music bae.

Touche!

And everything is her label's doing, tbh.

Up there looking like a corner store burrito and shit.

nnnnnnnnn
tiJdxY9.png
tiJdxY9.png
tiJdxY9.png
tiJdxY9.png
tiJdxY9.png
tiJdxY9.png
tiJdxY9.png
tiJdxY9.png
tiJdxY9.png
tiJdxY9.png

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I think that was Crayjay. But yesss, get into the reality competition of our generation.

bdhXkr1kfRXmU.gif

And the SOTY

Thats true! We are the only 3 talking kpop here for most of the part so I guess thats why I mixed you up xD

The way the girls break down and Queen JeA not accepting shit from them. <3

Majmun

New Arianus song is pretty sexy. I thought her carreer was done with after Focus and her prolapsed anus scent perfume.

PInk Tape

Banned
KittiB _ Doin' Good (Feat. Verbal Jint)
Korean female rappers are blowing up lately thanks to the reality show Unpretty Rapstar, I wonder if there would be a market for this in the west. The mess potential if they could get lil'kim and nicki...

Ok, I'll take those receipts then. Nothing mindblowing, but still more relevant than shazam.

Yaass I heard this song the other day; it's such a bop

DgSZvG1.gif

Thats true! We are the only 3 talking kpop here for most of the part so I guess thats why I mixed you up xD

The way the girls break down and Queen JeA not accepting shit from them. <3

I had a feeling you'd like the show :p

And yaasss JeA is such a queen <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom