• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember when we thought gaga was going to use all that promo in jan and feb to release something in march but she killed the momentum with her bowie performance and now march is almost over and there's nothing coming from her?

Klk3iXo.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
remember when we thought gaga was going to use all that promo in jan and feb to release something in march but she killed the momentum with her bowie performance and now march is almost over and there's nothing coming from her?

Klk3iXo.gif

Her being stupid as per: Remember when all her BTW videos were two hours long. Remember when Google made a commercial that looked better than Gag's video for The Edge of Glory, her best song ever. Remember when her ARTPOP iTunes performances were better than the actual songs she released. Remember when, again, another company (O2) made a better commercial with DWUW than any of her official ARTPOP videos. Remember when she teamed up with R. Kelly. Remember when she tried to make Dope happen!!!
pukey.gif

pukey.gif
pukey.gif
pukey.gif
pukey.gif
pukey.gif
pukey.gif
pukey.gif

pukey.gif

pukey.gif

pukey.gif

pukey.gif

Her being stupid as per: Remember when all her BTW videos were two hours long. Remember when Google made a commercial that looked better than Gag's video for The Edge of Glory, her best song ever. Remember when her ARTPOP iTunes performances were better than the actual songs she released. Remember when, again, another company (O2) made a better commercial with DWUW than any of her official ARTPOP videos. Remember when she teamed up with R. Kelly. Remember when she tried to make Dope happen!!!
pukey.gif

pukey.gif
pukey.gif
pukey.gif
pukey.gif
pukey.gif
pukey.gif
pukey.gif

pukey.gif

pukey.gif

pukey.gif

pukey.gif

Only thing I cant remember is her slaying.

About Ariana, it seems to, and I'm not trying to be shady, that the GP would forget her on the same minute her label start to push her hard, like they have been doing so far. She is, believe it or not, starting her 3rd era, and despite the push she got with talent put behing her, marketing campaign and radio deals, she hasn't made anything with any lasting appeal.

Which is a shame, really.
tell it

At this point in her career, Mariah was embarking upon her legendary Music Box era and snatching weaves with Dreamlover (which I honestly think is the most perfect pop song ever crafted)

When will Arid-ana?

pukey.gif

pukey.gif
pukey.gif
pukey.gif
pukey.gif
pukey.gif
pukey.gif
pukey.gif

pukey.gif

pukey.gif

pukey.gif

pukey.gif
dope is fine and tbh I enjoyed the BTW era videos... but the rest is TEA

rhandino

Banned
pukey.gif

pukey.gif
pukey.gif
pukey.gif
pukey.gif
pukey.gif
pukey.gif
pukey.gif

pukey.gif

pukey.gif

pukey.gif

pukey.gif
kjJX6ou.gif

dope is f-
vYn5xxN.gif

Fine. Ya'll keep goin' on about that "Work" song. I'll give it a listen.

So uh, does Rih always sound drunk as fuck when she sings? She's slurrin' her words something fierce.

Also, you know, everything else wrong with the song.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Gwen Stefani (Interscope) 70-75k album, 75-80k SPS
Jordan Smith (Republic) 33-38k, 37-42k
Kane Brown (RCA/Zone 4) 21-24k, 27-30k
Passion (Virgin) 19-22k, 21-24k
Iggy Pop (Loma Vista) 13-15k, 14-16k
Jaheim (BMG Rights Management) 12-14k, 13-15k
Batman v Superman (WaterTower) 12-14k, 13-15k
Bobby Bones & The Raging Idiots 9-11k, 10-12k
Niykee Heaton (Capitol) 6-8k, 7-9k

Congratulations Gwen

Touchdown

Banned
Gwen Stefani (Interscope) 70-75k album, 75-80k SPS
Jordan Smith (Republic) 33-38k, 37-42k
Kane Brown (RCA/Zone 4) 21-24k, 27-30k
Passion (Virgin) 19-22k, 21-24k
Iggy Pop (Loma Vista) 13-15k, 14-16k
Jaheim (BMG Rights Management) 12-14k, 13-15k
Batman v Superman (WaterTower) 12-14k, 13-15k
Bobby Bones & The Raging Idiots 9-11k, 10-12k
Niykee Heaton (Capitol) 6-8k, 7-9k

Congratulations Gwen

I really don't understand why anyone would want to buy her album. Is the gp that desparate? and not an album doing 6k being in the top 10
fefc1da3d9.gif

I'm sitting here watching the Visual Album bluray wondering when your faves are gonna step their game up... It's really disconcerting how Beyonce is so much better than everyone.

MZzqUKr.gif

I'm sitting here watching the Visual Album bluray wondering when your faves are gonna step their game up... It's really disconcerting how Beyonce is so much better than everyone.

MZzqUKr.gif
And the way she keeps us gagging with ha every move. Beyonce's on that prostate triple orgasm while the lessers stay scrambling to resolve their chronic erectile dysfunction

oLJSWxq.gif

When will anyone else?

Frodo

The final show in Sydney was a triumph by all accounts, with the Queen of Pop even throwing in a cover of Kylie Minogue’s ‘Can’t Get You Out Of My Head’. She also used to opportunity to hit back at media claims that she was having a meltdown over the Rocco situation, remarking: “Heaven forbid a mother should miss her son.”

The final two shows were professionally filmed, set to be part of a forthcoming project, though it’s unknown whether this means a traditional concert DVD release, or a documentary along the lines of 2005’s I’m Going To Tell You A Secret.

Madonna_Rebel_Heart_Tour_2015_-_Stockholm_23419442175.jpg

All in all, Madonna performed 82 shows on the tour, to an estimated 800,000 people, bringing in a revenue of around $107,000,000 [my own note: 800 thousand attendance and 107kk figure are for the North America leg of the tour only].

Sauce

Two Years ago Lady Gaga released the music video for G.U.Y. Which she directed and funded herself!

SLAY ME GODDESS WITH THIS MAJESTIC MUSIC VIDEO THAT ENDED CAREERS

tumblr_n2yeujm9Gd1sntui9o1_400.gif

Frodo

I literally RAN to youtube to go watch madonna doing CGYOMH and it was kinda crap
how disappointing

Yep. When I first read that I instantly thought it would be her and a guitar if we were lucky, so it was more than what I was expecting. I do wish she would include the song in a proper set with full instrumentation and choreography. One can dream.

They should do a colab now.

Aslo: Kylie, her power.

EkTJdA0.gif

Z1R9YHr.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Those dizzying and heady sounds were not only produced for underground acts – pop star and The Voice (US version) coach Christina Aguilera also signed up Premier to produce a handful of tracks for her most critically-lauded 2006 album, Back to Basics.
Premier confirmed the two have began discussions to work again on her upcoming album.

“We spoke to each other and we do want to get together again. Because of her commitments with The Voice she only recorded a couple of songs and she is not in album mode right now. But when she is then I’m ready."
Source

SaintZ

The fact that Hello Kitty charted higher than G.U.Y. should tell you anything you need to know about that mess. The GP was not here for iT.

Yado spilling the truth on PopGAF

The writing was on the wall since even her own label never wanted to FUND the video themselves

Hwk8e6Y.gif

Wasn't Applause VS Roar one of the biggest chart battles of recent times? What other nerve wracking battles/rivalry were there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom