• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
parks-crying.gif

What happened to Nasser? I miss his Brit stanning.
Recent reports indicate that Nasser has been committed after being found urinating in the middle of a highway during rush hour.

Witnesses say he was unaware of where he was and could be heard repeatedly and nonsensically muttering to himself, "Just because I look sexy on the cover of Rolling Stone doesn't mean I'm naughty."

Seems all that Britney Jean-induced brain damage finally caught up to him.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Riot and Queen of Clubs go in.

RXwWoSH.gif

The vocals she served on Used to Being Alone.

RXwWoSH.gif

The production in Can't Do It Like Me.

RXwWoSH.gif

She delivered. What a talented bitch.

RXwWoSH.gif

Frodo

QUEEN OF CLUBS

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

3Sx5G6X.gif

gj4AfPx.gif

8jU3yGj.gif

i4UDnol.gif

Edit: RIOT ffs... ffs, man. I'm not able to handle this.

Recent reports indicate that Nasser has been committed after being found urinating in the middle of a highway during rush hour.

Witnesses say he was unaware of where he was and could be heard repeatedly and nonsensically muttering to himself, "Just because I look sexy on the cover of Rolling Stone doesn't mean I'm naughty."

Seems all that Britney Jean-induced brain damage finally caught up to him.

God you are everything. <3

Frodo

Omg that Nintendo NX controller thread is out of control! Slaytendo, ha power!

&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
smh it's getting increasingly more difficult to stan someone who is DETERMINED to flop. Lazy Gaga has failed to take ANY advantage of her recent momentum. Bitch, don't think I haven't noticed you hiding from the public eye ever since you lost your Oscar to Papa Sam
lsZC4ok.gif

In good news, the male Rihanna’s face tattoo turned out to be fake :)

enA3ErU.gif

Now I don’t have to toss my newly laminated stan card in the trash after all :)
Make sure to listen to Zayn’s 2016 AOTY contender btw if you want to hear what QUALITY sounds like

GMTfj5W.gif

Zutroy

Nick Jonas revealed his new album cover/name.

DkHXpeT.jpg

Really liked his last album so looking forward to this. First single is apparently going to be out tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom