• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
It's not me, I swear!

Cause you do it anywhere, anyday, anyway with anyone?
1LklHvU.gif

MrV4ltor

Gags had her birthday party yesterday!
Cej2vx8WAAEAGOG.jpg

Guests included Taylor, Kylie, John Legend, Pharrell, Kathy Bates, Mark Ronson, Nick Jonas, Kesha, Lana and Kate Hudson. Queen of having A-Listers at her parties tbh

Floridian

I for one like the one-in-a-while kpop reqs cuz I don't visit the other thread for it.

Oh & Bey is coming with the political statements~

t1ML35B.gif

Huh? I thought k-pop qualified as pop.

Sorry for bothering, I guess this thread is meant to keep its racist and limited views of western pop music and stay talking ad nauseum about Artpop on a daily basis.

0MZpEB3.gif
ignore ha, it's not like there's much western pop music being released right now to talk about. lol

Huh? I thought k-pop qualified as pop.

Sorry for bothering, I guess this thread is meant to keep its racist and limited views of western pop music and stay talking ad nauseum about Artpop on a daily basis.

wEkOuxY.gif

Dear sweet sensitive sis,
I wasn't sure if you were aware that there was an entire thread full of like minded individuals who would be more receptive to your posts. By all means keep educating us on our racist ways and of course, any respite from Artflop/BTW is appreciated. My love is 4WALLS!​
Sincerely,
<+)O Robido O(+>​

ignore ha

NtSsGiw.gif

llehuty

lol, I guess I don't fully grasp the tone of this community, moreso with how aggresive it has been during the last week. I got a dedicated out of it, so I guess it wasn't that bad :p
I wasn't sure if you were aware that there was an entire thread full of like minded individuals who would be more receptive to your posts.
YC5S7Oh.png

And I'm glad that your love is, indeed, 4 Walls.

lol, I guess I don't fully grasp the tone of this community, moreso with how aggresive it has been during the last week. I got a dedicated out of it, so I guess it wasn't that bad :p

And I'm glad that your love is, indeed, 4 Walls.

KPOP is always appreciated!

I appreciate you, you loyal, you smart. A DJ Khaled tea

2NE1 and fx slay me to this day so there's that!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
easter dinner was a rousing triumph
arguably the most successful thing to be associated with mariah in years

Victoria showing emotion?

yassss-the-i-love-new-york-marathon-is-on-now-oh

She's always been a stunner &#128525;

Giving Sia's new album a run through and it's seriously good... Unstoppable being an absolute anthem

Anyone else jamming to Cheap Thrills? My current obsession. Thoughts on the Sean Paul remix?

If it's true Gaga got married congrats to her

So PERCHed right Now!

Getting ready for bed so LG5 will bless me sooner!

Good night peeps! Enjoy the day before LG5 takes over

Gaga gonna nuke us all tomorrow

a man can hope right? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom