• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

Its a shame that Victoria Beckham didn't have a more successful music career because this video really is just primed for gifs

I have a soft spot for that song! Damon Dash produced that one and This Groove for the 2nd album that was never to be.

There were some rumors that she had an affair with Dash, which led to him producing those songs. If true, mess.

Also, he shaded her by saying: "If we can make Victoria hot, we can make anybody hot." :ahh:

Btw, is that Jordan Gavaris from Orphan Black playing a gay stylist in the beginning of the video? The guy on the left, had to make a gif:

YorlL2v.gif

rhandino

Banned
Gwen Stefani debuts at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart with This Is What the Truth Feels Like, earning her first chart-topper as a solo artist. The album, her third release, earned 84,000 equivalent album units in the week ending March 24, according to Nielsen Music. Of that sum it sold 76,000 in pure album sales.

[...]

Rihanna’s Anti slips from No. 1 to No. 3 with 52,000 units (down 3 percent), Adele’s 25 moves 2-4 (51,000 units; up less than 1 percent), Justin Bieber’s Purpose dips 3-5 (47,000 units; down 3 percent), Chris Stapleton’s Traveller rises 7-6 (33,000 units; down 4 percent) and Twenty One Pilots’ Blurryface is up 8-7 (32,000 units; down 1 percent).
t1ML35B.gif

Gwen new album is cute so I'm glad that it did well for ha.

EDIT: Eek at that Josh thread on the gaming side.

rhandino

Banned
Vid was apparently an Early April's Fool vid and people didnt find it funny and some started digging up his jerk off videos, diaper gifs and pics. I'm laughing my ass off.
The fact that I saw a thread dedicated to him not so long ago on 4chan and was wondering when will someone expose him.

ki2qBtC.gif

vazra's right, don't mention mods or your ass gets sniped sis.

t1ML35B.gif

anyway there's always a new thread for some dead or alive extreme 3 hew's trailer, i wonder what goes on in those threads.

rhandino

Banned
i thot idols are like japanese female popstars no? i have no idea what a gargoyle idol is though.
Idol are singers, actors and model that are heavy marketed and have entire brands around them and they come in all kinds like pop idols, photo idols, virtual idols, etc...

Gravure idol are models that tend to be featured in men's magazines and certain kind of videos that tend to look like those gifs of DoA.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
i thot idols are like japanese female popstars no? i have no idea what a gargoyle idol is though.

Gravure models pose in different clothes for men. Its mostly modeling sexy and cute outfits pandering men without actually getting nude. Leaving things to the imagination while doing "sexy" and "funny" poses. No idea if there is the male version of that.

EDIT: Get more disturbed sis

3phemeral

what a bunch of middled aged men think women do at the beach.

also lol, how do breasts work.

I remember reading a post about how "genital physics" [for men] isn't the same thing; that it's a ridiculous false equivalency because "men don't jiggle like that." Meanwhile, breast physics...

mAAInla.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I remember reading a post about how "genital physics" [for men] isn't the same thing; that it's a ridiculous false equivalency because "men don't jiggle like that." Meanwhile, breast physics...

mAAInla.gif

The glitch that never got fixed. LMAO

Who in the hell plays this shit? Seriously. Are these games literally targeted towards virgins in their 30s that don't have an internet connection?
I had fun with the volleyball game and getting swimsuits like they were Pokemon but Im not the main target audience. I give it props for not hiding what the game is tho. There are some games that try to be serious while still pushing the pandering garbage.

mAAInla.gif
lmao yeah

also bugs me how apparently they thought about doing it in Witcher 3 but "no one wanted to do it" so they didn't. guess all their artists were okay looking at tits tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom