• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh RIP
not you using that photo though

rhandino

Banned
Oh my, RIP

1430604709-ibtewjsv2he3es.gif

Is there any reason some folks here still don't like Drake?

Ti2hJgH.gif

He's a trash rapper from CANADA. A fake trash rapper from CANADA who likes to act hard despite being a child actor... from CANADA.
27CTHDr.jpg

Maybe if she rapped about some shit she knew, like the Inuit (eskimos), caribou and Mounties... nah, he'd still be trash. He's the male Iggy Azealia. A flop rapper from CANADA with a blaccent.
wEkOuxY.gif

It's an affront that you would even ask this question. Be like King Obama and stan Kendrick instead.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'd probably be more likely to listen to drake if he started rapping about a moose tbh

Matt_

I've just spent half a hour watching carly rae jepsen memes
poor run away with me
truly there is injustice in this world

Touchdown

Banned
Today we celebrate the release of Mariah's 18th number one single: Touch My Body. It was released 8 years ago today, and instantly cemented her legendary status in the world of music. It gave Carey the solo artist with the most number one singles in United States history, surpassing the record held by Elvis Presley. Additionally, it gave Carey her 79th week atop the chart, tying Presley for most weeks at number one.
310230f4.gif

gif02-mariah-carey-touch-my-body.gif

Greetings PopGAF. Is anyone here listening to Sizzy Rocket's album Thrills? I searched the thread but don't see any mention of her, I think it's a great album that's flying under the radar.

Bestie bangs.

Thrills also bangs.

She came up in my Spotify discover playlist and I'm hooked. Does anyone else care or am I alone on this one?

rhandino

Banned
Greetings PopGAF. Is anyone here listening to Sizzy Rocket's album Thrills? I searched the thread but don't see any mention of her, I think it's a great album that's flying under the radar.

Bestie bangs.

Thrills also bangs.

She came up in my Spotify discover playlist and I'm hooked. Does anyone else care or am I alone on this one?
Np, you are not actually, both songs are very nice with Beastie being my fave of the 2.

Let me check the rest of the album.

Today we celebrate the release of Mariah's 18th number one single: Touch My Body. It was released 8 years ago today, and instantly cemented her legendary status in the world of music. It gave Carey the solo artist with the most number one singles in United States history, surpassing the record held by Elvis Presley. Additionally, it gave Carey her 79th week atop the chart, tying Presley for most weeks at number one.
310230f4.gif

gif02-mariah-carey-touch-my-body.gif

I remember when this came out. I thought it was the worst song in the world

Koodo

Banned
Mau ®;200837224 said:
Aubrih is real 😍

The couple of our generation 😭
Disposable, aside from the gender roles shock of Rihanna being the assertive top while Drake bends to her whim.

Matt_

Troye's Blue Neighbourhood has been consistently slaying since its release
I know I was a bit muted when it first came out because i thought the best tracks were already in the EP, but everything has grown on me since and as a package it really is just a great album

Just found another bonus track as well, Swimming Pools

rhandino

Banned
Is it possible that Troye Sivan would be the next "It" male artist in the same way that Sam Smith and Ed Sheeran? I'm starting to hear his name more often but his first album is not doing it for me tbh.

Frodo

The EP is great, but I feel the albern drags on for too long. The songs are good, yes, but releasing the EP with the best songs didn't do the album any favours.

Frodo

good lawd I should go back to school with that grammar.

Why is POPGAF dead? When will Beyoncé save us? 2016 has been DIRE so far.

Frodo

Mariah should be in a studio recording Meteorite 2.0, not entertaining the mediocrity of reality TV spectators, and being a hand model for a ridiculously big engagement ring.

Matt_

I can't believe Mariah is doing a reality show. How the mighty have fallen
Obviously Nick took all the dolla in the divorce, poor thing

rhandino

Banned
Mariah should be in a studio recording Meteorite 2.0, not entertaining the mediocrity of reality TV spectators, and being a hand model for a ridiculously big engagement ring.

THIS! I need that sequel to happen.

Cause you got the night to light up the sky
Meteorite in front of every eye
A shooting star
Your fame is the flame
They watch you burn up, turned up, turnt up all the way

zWkScuH.gif

Meteorite-ite-ite
Meteorite-ite-ite
Meteorite-ite-ite
Meteorite-ite-ite
Meteorite-ite-ite