• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing Dark Souls 3 (game of the forever, by the way) and some pale CUNT who's not even brave enough to show her eyes keeps calling me ashy.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm playing Dark Souls 3 (game of the forever, by the way) and some pale CUNT who's not even brave enough to show her eyes keeps calling me ashy.

What level and what area are you on babe? Im on PC playing it but still nice to see people with flawless taste. (which is usually lacking in this thread)

What level are what area are you babe? Im on PC playing it but still nice to see people with flawless taste. (which is usually lacking in this thread)
Level 18. Just beat the first boss and was chilling at Firelink Shrine when the spineless overdressed bitch called me ashy.

Now I just encountered the dragon and don't quite know how to proceed because two steps in and *BAM* flames engulf the entire area.

Let me spend these souls before going on this suicide mission <3

Flawless game except for the fact that all these Souls games and yet they still haven't discovered a way to conveniently show me in the shop menu how a new weapon/armor will affect my stats. I'm literally sitting here with a pad and pencil XD

Vazra

Level 18. Just beat the first boss and was chilling at Firelink Shrine when the spineless overdressed bitch called me ashy.

Now I just encountered the dragon and don't quite know how to proceed because two steps in and *BAM* flames engulf the entire area.

Let me spend these souls before going on this suicide mission <3

Flawless game except for the fact that all these Souls games and yet they still haven't discovered a way to conveniently show me in the shop menu how a new weapon/armor will affect my stats. I'm literally sitting here with a pad and pencil XD

She is also a thot with her darkness talk. Wanting you to get on your knees and poke ha vag to level up.

For the dragon part I think he does the move 2 times and then the floor will clear for a brief amount of time. You can run to the gate on the place the dragon is sitting his ass on and keep progressing.

As for the shop menu I think you can compare things by pressing triangle or Y depending your system. My memory might be shit since I rarely buy stuff but I believe there was a way to check stuff on store.

She is also a thot with her darkness talk. Wanting you to get on your knees and poke ha vag to level up.

For the dragon part I think he does the move 2 times and then the floor will clear for a brief amount of time. You can run to the gate on the place the dragon is sitting his ass on and keep progressing.

As for the shop menu I think you can compare things by pressing triangle or Y depending your system. My memory might be shit since I rarely buy stuff but I believe there was a way to check stuff on store.
As far as I'm aware, you can compare in the status menu, but not in the shop menu. I might be wrong though.

I'll see about the dragon. I don't feel ready for ha

As far as I'm aware, you can compare in the status menu, but not in the shop menu. I might be wrong though.

I'll see about the dragon. I don't feel ready for ha

If you're at the dragon I think you're at, the Game Grumps showed that you can run by all the enemies through the door and the flames will roast everyone for free EXP

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I don't follow pop too much, but somebody basically forced me to listen to Carly Rae Jepsen's E•MO•TION album and it's like, super great. Wasn't expecting it to be so interesting based on those two singles of hers that are played a jillion times. How was it generally received?

I don't follow pop too much, but somebody basically forced me to listen to Carly Rae Jepsen's E•MO•TION album and it's like, super great. Wasn't expecting it to be so interesting based on those two singles of hers that are played a jillion times. How was it generally received?

A critical darling with very low sales.

It was completely snubbed by the Grammys. Huge injustice.

MANUELF

Banned

You should listen to Taylor Swift 1989, Emotion is like a bad version of it

being a meme factory is Emotions biggest accomplishment i guess ddd

Frodo

1989 is what E.MO.TION would sound like if it had sold its soul to the devil.

PZzh5I1.gif

Vazra

What were you smoking? You can be honest with us

Did Gangnam Style win Video of the year at the grammys or even the VMA? You are forgetting about the acclaim part for the 2016 album of the year winner

Lol you talking about the grammys or VMA when they nominate Iggy, Macklemore and other trash. Those awards shows are just popularity contest which represent in no way quality. You can keep trying tho.
bts_lina.gif

Lol at 2,555,830,606 views.
ugh

MANUELF

Banned
Lol you talking about the grammys or VMA when they nominate Iggy, Macklemore and other trash. Those awards shows are just popularity contest which represent in no way quality. You can keep trying tho.
bts_lina.gif

ugh

If that is true Why were you angry when they didnt nominate Carly?

Nasser

1989 is not really a bad album, in fact it's one of the best album of 2014. Sadly it's not Taylegend's best album, Speak Now is her best album.

What do you think her next era would look like? I legit want Taylor's next era to be the "good girl gone bad" era just like ITZ and Stripped.

I used to be like you. Then back to back stinkers made me realize that no matter how transcendent Born to Die was, that's all the quality she had in her.
Good one sis. Just because you can't pop your "boypussy" to UV and Honeymoon doesn't mean they're shit.

Ultraviolence = Honeymoon > Born To Die.
mBcEenP.jpg

That's the tea.

Not only do I not know what this means, I feel confident that I'm a better person for not understanding this nonsense.
e4TMFVg.gif
e4TMFVg.gif
e4TMFVg.gif

You can't bop to UV or HM and they're both awful. Lunesta's power

tumblr_inline_nurbyrudrp1qdib38_540.png
CAmZX1j.png
bLQJlgf.png

Not only does Lana get better reviews than your fave, she's actually relevant too!
e4TMFVg.gif

Emotion debuted at number 16 on the US Billboard 200 chart with 16,153 equivalent album units.
Meanwhile
On June 18, 2014, Billboard estimated that Ultraviolence would sell approximately 175-180,000 copies during the first week of its release in the United States. The album debuted at number one on the Billboard 200, with sales of 182,000.
Honeymoon debuted at number two on the U.S. Billboard 200, selling 116,000 units
e4TMFVg.gif
Get some taste, sis. Stop stanning for future Starbucks barista Karly Ray Joplin and manufactured pop!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Honeymoon does not deserve that score.

But I thought you liked Gaga
e4TMFVg.gif
Gaga? Manufactured pop?
e4TMFVg.gif

is this post from 2008?
e4TMFVg.gif

wake me up when your fave gets a political song to #1 on the Hot 100 with "TRANSGENDER" "GAY" "LESBIAN" & "BISEXUAL" front and centre in it
e4TMFVg.gif

edit: the only thing manufactured about current Gaga is her face.
e4TMFVg.gif

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I mean, if you wanna be real, Lana is my favorite pop artist of the last..uh..well, forever. Still don't like her last two albums. I tried with Honeymoon, lawd knows I tried. But it was so samey and just so damn dull. It's one neverending song was alright though. It was okay.

MrV4ltor

Gagaloo is coming soon, y'all. She performed BR and Y&I today, which marks the first time she's performed her own Pop songs since the ArtRave ended in 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom