• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Why would Bey drop in the next 12 hours?

I think people expect it in April and on a Friday, so every Friday this month is a possibility. In addition, she did launch her clothing line today, so if she wanted to pair it with that, tonight is a possibility. I'm not aware of any rumors, but I'm sure those are out there somewhere.

rhandino

Banned
The way Hitlord let Lorde out of her Cage to do a proper tribute to Lord David Bowie after Lady Gaga trampled over his legacy with a rushed and messy INTeL ad.

I simply cant at her demonic mercy.

Nasser

I just cant find the excitement for a Beyonce release I havent liked a song of hers since 4 and that was only a single song :/

tumblr_lu7jtt5anw1qdsj0vo1_500.gif

Edit: Rumors say that Beyonce's new album is going to be a greatest hits album. So it will be a pretty short album

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I don't get photoshoots or fashion. I'm generally a fan of her music, but this...

...is questionable. I guess I just don't understand art. This look also reminds me of Sia.

[source]

Yado

The high fashion look is waaaaaay better than that basic aesthetic she used to rock. I mean she's still a basic bitch but this is a better look.

rhandino

Banned
Rihanna has teamed up with LVMH to create her very own comprehensive makeup line, according to WWD.

While many details are still unknown, a few things are certain. The brand will be called Fenty Beauty, and it won't launch until the fall of 2017. It’s safe to bet the next year and a half will be used wisely by Kendo -- the company that produces products to be sold by LVMH’s Sephora and other stores -- making sure every product and detail is perfect.
Rihanna as a brand continues to be strong but hew is surprised except the most pressed and bothered.

Slay Queen of the Straights.

hJRzYMQ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom