• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I was just bopping to that song that Robido put on Soundcloud the other day.

Shit.

Dy6pxjF.gif

The Flop

Banned
First Chyna, now Prince. :(

EDIT: Mess at my local radio station just making fun of him this morning for getting sick in Atlanta, they said "It was probably pollen, not the Flu" then they all tried to imitate him singing with the sniffles.

Tragic.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
My mind went straight to Robido as well
RIP Prince, 57 is far too young for anyone to go

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
RIP Prince.

I thought of Robido, too. I've never really had a favorite of mine pass away, so I hope everyone that is affected by the death is doing okay.

I don't know if I've ever heard a Prince song before, so I think I'll do some exploring.

Meowster

TIDAL actually looks great and sleek on mobile. Too bad I'm only using it for the free trial for Prince's music and Beyoncé's (probably) exclusive album deal. RIP to a great legend.

6PQSxLt.jpg

Welp, PopGAF. Thanks for all the condolences. I was at hour 5 of a 10 hour shift when my notifications started blowing up. I had to ban any Prince music from my general vicinity to make it through the day. I slipped up a couple times. I almost made it home before I lost it but my car stereo conspired against me a mile from my house. Luckily I made it home and rode the song out and just cried and cried and cried and cried. Anyway. I think I'm through it and I wanna thank you again for thinking of me
when someone I didn't know died
. It was sweet to read.

JGF5MHX.gif

6PQSxLt.jpg

Welp, PopGAF. Thanks for all the condolences. I was at hour 5 of a 10 hour shift when my notifications started blowing up. I had to ban any Prince music from my general vicinity to make it through the day. I slipped up a couple times. I almost made it home before I lost it but my car stereo conspired against me a mile from my house. Luckily I made it home and rode the song out and just cried and cried and cried and cried. Anyway. I think I'm through it and I wanna thank you again for thinking of me
when someone I didn't know died
. It was sweet to read.

JGF5MHX.gif
siS ;__;

14io9k7.gif

Phreaker

I can't stop watching all the Prince stuff people are uploading to YouTube, knowing it will all get taken down. ;_;

Sorry Robido, RIP Prince

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom