• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
I wish Prince would have put his music on Spotify so I could know ha.
His music was there until last year when he removed it from the service (poor thos playlists that Robido shared with us x_X)

He was always so messy with everything Internet related =/

ok Playhouse is a bop

coming in 2017??

tumblr_ni3npkVrjY1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Samples this Lone beat if you want a studio quality bop in the mean time.

Absolutely shattered about the Prince news, another icon gone. :(

How does Beyonce do it? How does she manage too keep all of these irrelevant worthless hews steam pressed? Whew. You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation.

How does Beyonce do it? How does she manage too keep all of these irrelevant worthless hews steam pressed? Whew. You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation.
And the way she makes it look so easy toO

No small feat considering how consistently her competition (lol) snatches defeat from the jaws of victory. The lessers put more effort in making their paper-thin output seem weighty and artistically significant than the effortless Queen B does in actually creating something of cultural relevance and impacT

I can't wait until Saturday comes and once again teaches the pressed unfortunates what ARTPOP truly looks like.

This thread is about to reach it's climax, I hope you are ready Garret-sis because I'm not here for an [REDACTED]POP delayed mess.

bo4pz59.gif

In other news, be sure to post in the Michael Jackson, David Bowie or Prince; who is the most influential? thread and join the mess.
sis don't even with me

i have a paper due in 6 hours and then i have a momentary respite during which I will create OT13

might have a little bit of placeholder when it first launches tho

just like ARTPOP

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Is that Tidal?
I've genuinely never seen it.

Us itunes Prince is #1-#19
Just crazy. He was big in the UK but he must have been a cultural tour de force in America

cory64

Is that Tidal?
I've genuinely never seen it.

Us itunes Prince is #1-#19
Just crazy. He was big in the UK but he must have been a cultural tour de force in America
Prince 1984-1986 was like one long Gaga 2009, only with talent at the center of it.

Touchdown

Banned
whew, I just saw Madonna's Give Me All Your Lovin' video for the first time with Nicki Minaj. That has to be one of the worst videos of all time I do believe.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Same
though I don't use it so its almost entirely based of me listening to Kylie's ep and Katy B

I learned a random fact at work today. Michael Jackson, Madonna, and Weird Al are the only three artists to have a top 40 single in each decade from the 80s and beyond. Their power, I guess!

Decarabia

I got Dany. Her playlist is indeed nice.

Also, I think today is Yado's birthday? Or is it tomorrow? If it is indeed today, happy birthday sis~

fucking DARK SOULS

I fell off a bridge and my soul recovery blob isn't showing up

on the bridge OR below it

never seen a glitch like this in any of the souls games and i've played them all

FUCK YOU

FUCKKK

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
fucking DARK SOULS

I fell off a bridge and my soul recovery blob isn't showing up

on the bridge OR below it

never seen a glitch like this in any of the souls games and i've played them all

FUCK YOU

FUCKKK
I finished it already sis. #GitGud

Aguila

#ICONIC
Charli looks so hot in her new video. The new visuals are much better than whatever she was trying to do during True Romance and Sucker.

Mau ®;201619398 said:
Bruh slay! I was waiting for this to be uploaded on Godify 😍

I was jamming to Play It On My Radio just a few weeks ago 😭

Your taste tho >>>>
The album is really good. You Want The Sun is currently ending me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom