• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I average ~300 hours on these things, sue me bitch

I ask for dick and ass pics instead of money. Get into delivering babe.
bts_lina.gif

Vazra

Pics of some hews hole do nothing for me TBH. Why do people even take those pics?
It's like you're going to buy an apartment but you want a preview before you actually go to the spot and watch in person. Also blackmailing.

So what is the answer to the question of u?
What do I look for? What shall I do?
Which way do I turn when I'm feeling lost?
If I sell my soul, now what will it cost?
Must I become naked, no image at all?
Shall I remain upright or get down and crawl?

All of the questions in my life will be answered
When I decide which road to choose
What is the answer to the question of u?

Boyega is the hottest person in Hollywood right now to me. Delivering looks, personality and style. Ugh he's so hot

Also, today is a special day for me. One of my two faves is releasing, and I will likely be too gagged to post during the broadcast. I'm just so happy =)

Frodo

Bayonetta, sis, Mr. Watson is such a nice song. I've been using it a lot lately. I got a few people into it too.

Diamonds Days is okay. Looks like I'll keep an eye open for the whole thing when it gets rihleased.

Vazra

Bayonetta, sis, Mr. Watson is such a nice song. I've been using it a lot lately. I got a few people into it too.

Diamonds Days is okay. Looks like I'll keep an eye open for the whole thing when it gets rihleased.
Yasss qween! Stay perched for the goods. XOXO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom