• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly it's been 3 albums lana doesn't want to be relevant or be like adele and she sells 100k+ doing literally nothing so i doubt she cares

get over it tbqh

and also if lana appealed to the masses she wouldn't be able to sing what she sings and she'd have to be really basic like satan swift or adele and like... no thanks i'll take the daddy issues lyrics over whatever shit taylor craps out any day of the week bye

Highest Paid POPGAF faves 2015:

1) Katy Perry ($135M)
2) One Direction ($130M)
3) Taylor Swift ($80M)
4) Calvin Harris ($66M)
5) Justin Timberlake ($63.5M)
6) Lady Gaga ($59M)
7) Ed Sheeran ($57M)
8) Jay-Z ($56M)
9) Beyonce ($54.5M)
10) Bruno Mars ($40M)
11) Drake ($39.5M)
12) Adam Levine ($33M)
13) Pharrell Williams ($32M)
14) TIE Eminem ($31M)
14) TIE Britney Spears ($31M)

All Musicians 2015:

1. Katy Perry - $135M
2. One Direction - $130M
3. Garth Brooks - $90M
4. Taylor Swift - $80M
5. The Eagles - $73.5M
6. Calvin Harris - $66M
7. Justin Timberlake - $63.5M
8. P Diddy Combs - $60M
9. Fleetwood Mac - $59.5M
10. Lady Gaga - $59M
11. Rolling Stones - $57.5M
12. Ed Sheeran - $57M
13. Jay-Z - $56M
14. Beyonce - $54.5M
15. Elton John - $53.5M

Full list: http://www.forbes.com/pictures/gjdm45hjf/1-floyd-mayweather-jr/

Just a seasonal reminder that your fave is doing just fine.

rhandino

Banned
1) Katy Perry ($135M)

Lsd2iQn.gif

of course you can't buy flesh without blood yet, of course. sigh, i wish these binches would make their songs available for purchase as soon as they put them out

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Cheek To Cheek Tour + fashion sponsorships + fragrance revenue

Even on an off year she's one of the top earners in music. Slay mom
67d90ee8.gif

Let me go listen to I Want Your Love to celebrate
I wonder how much she got from AHS

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
MØ - Kamikaze
Interesting track some of you might like. She's the girl from Lean ON

Happy birthday Blackout!

7235727GG.jpg

Tell me your favorite song (or songs) off the album?

you could literally pick any track off that album as my fave and I would be happy

Touchdown

Banned
Highest Paid POPGAF faves 2015:

1) Katy Perry ($135M)
2) One Direction ($130M)
3) Taylor Swift ($80M)
4) Calvin Harris ($66M)
5) Justin Timberlake ($63.5M)
6) Lady Gaga ($59M)
7) Ed Sheeran ($57M)
8) Jay-Z ($56M)
9) Beyonce ($54.5M)
10) Bruno Mars ($40M)
11) Drake ($39.5M)
12) Adam Levine ($33M)
13) Pharrell Williams ($32M)
14) TIE Eminem ($31M)
14) TIE Britney Spears ($31M)

All Musicians 2015:

1. Katy Perry - $135M
2. One Direction - $130M
3. Garth Brooks - $90M
4. Taylor Swift - $80M
5. The Eagles - $73.5M
6. Calvin Harris - $66M
7. Justin Timberlake - $63.5M
8. P Diddy Combs - $60M
9. Fleetwood Mac - $59.5M
10. Lady Gaga - $59M
11. Rolling Stones - $57.5M
12. Ed Sheeran - $57M
13. Jay-Z - $56M
14. Beyonce - $54.5M
15. Elton John - $53.5M

Full list: http://www.forbes.com/pictures/gjdm45hjf/1-floyd-mayweather-jr/

Just a seasonal reminder that your fave is doing just fine.

It was an off year for Mariah daahling but she'll be back on the list soon.

80a5775aac.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i think the only track on blackout which hasn't been my fave at some point or another is why should i be sad

Matt_

i think the only track on blackout which hasn't been my fave at some point or another is why should i be sad

Oh I just realised I deleted why should I be said and perfect lover
although listening to perfect lover again I like it so not sure why

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Actually FF was great. Also Circus, but of course the only bad album in terms of quality is BJ except the lead single.

Femme Fatale is forgettable and Circus is just ok. Obviously BJ can make those other albums look better than they actually are but lets not get ahead of ourselves ;)

rhandino

Banned
The amount of backslash and backpedalling when people got the rest of Britney Jean after stanning hard for ha because Work Bitch...

bYK0j0h.gif

Nasser

Femme Fatale is forgettable and Circus is just ok. Obviously BJ can make those other albums look better than they actually are but lets not get ahead of ourselves ;)

Not when the album went Platinum. The only tragic thing about FF era was the tour. It was sooo bad and PoM is a lot better, performance-wise. No more Robotney

Not when the album went Platinum. The only tragic thing about FF era was the tour. It was sooo bad and PoM is a lot better, performance-wise. No more Robotney

The Femme Fatale concert movie was so much fun to watch with friends. We got our life to Robotney, lol

rhandino

Banned
I had really good day today I'm not going to let popgaf ruin it by dragging Britney.
A moment of levity in this post-Adele world sis.

And speaking of Hurricane Adele, she has been announced as a Saturday Night Live guest.

Not even the TV ratings are safe, hide your faves!

PO8I6Ph.gif

Nasser

Speaking of Adele. She is definitely going to break Britney's record. Therefore, I'm hosting a Adele-don't-break-Britney's-record prayer circle on Sunday night. Who wants to join?

Seriously, I love Adele so I wouldn't mind her breaking Britney's record. Glad it's not Taylor swift

B-Dex

Mau ®;183037436 said:
Grimes saving pop with "Art Angels" will be one of the defining moments of 2015. Probably of the genre itself.

How high are you? Literally every new album is saving pop for you.

rhandino

Banned
who's getting Halo 5, I may need some halp for some co-op slayage. The Adele of games this year based on reviews.
Fallout 4 will be the Adele of the gaming world even if the game is a buggy mess.

It's funny, for most of the generation I only had a 360 but I never played any Halo game =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom