• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Why is Rhat always associating with well known trash!?

HuGCrP7.gif

Trash recognizes trash.
HuGCrP7.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
That's what make it more baffling because, well, you know... Rih is everything that Azealia want to be but with charisma, talent and receipts to pull the bad bitch attitude and make it work.

HuGCrP7.gif

UMt. Azealia may have a shit personality but she has more talent in one nostril than Rhat does in her entire body and forehead. 212 is better than anything Rhat has ever done.

Rhat NEEDS her lbr

HuGCrP7.gif

UMt. Azealia may have a shit personality but she has more talent in one nostril than Rhat does in her entire body and forehead. 212 is better than anything Rhat has ever done.

Rhat NEEDS her lbr

HuGCrP7.gif

NOBODY needs Bankrupt, lbr

The entire world would be better off without the likes of her and Chris Brown.

Flesh Without Blood is a bop and a half. Lordt.

M9cldbX.gif

Life in the Vivid Dream is also great.

M9cldbX.gif

the way people are shitting on the new grimes song in that thread

yikes

M9cldbX.gif

She's too pop now, she sold out, etc.

I mean generally I notice artists do go to shit when they go too mainstream if that's not where they started. But Grimes makes it work. And I'm sure the album will still have some very out there tracks.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
the way people are shitting on the new grimes song in that thread

yikes

M9cldbX.gif

I'm not too surprised, it is a fairly large departure from her old stuff
I said to Vaduh it reminds me of Avril lavigne, but now I'd say it reminds me of something ta Charli XCX would do more than Grimes would
not that thats a bad thing of course, I love Charli

Flesh Without Blood is a bop and a half. Lordt.

M9cldbX.gif

Life in the Vivid Dream is also great.

M9cldbX.gif

She's too pop now, she sold out, etc.

I mean generally I notice artists do go to shit when they go too mainstream if that's not where they started. But Grimes makes it work. And I'm sure the album will still have some very out there tracks.
Right? I don't understand why people want to keep hearing the same shit over and over again with no evolution or progression. It's Grimes, not Chvrches

M9cldbX.gif

Frodo

Slay Mamas.
Except Ally per usual.

UIxUdjk.png

Not saying this to drag anyone, but... I only know this if 5th something because it's pitster03 posting it. I've never seen a group of girls with such unmemorable features. I feel like if they changed those girls every five minutes I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. It could be literally anyone, I suppose. Like, go out at night in a club. Grab a random girl, she could be part of the group and would probably stand out more. I dunno, it's weird. It's even worse than Pussycat Dolls, because Pussycat at least had Nicole Sweirjeiahraushdiuahger, and this has...????

Just getting this out of my chest.

Yado

That's why none of them will make it if they go solo.

They should get rid of the girls second from the left and second from the right. Trim the basic fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom