• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Adele for I-d - First Interview For 3 Years
untitled-article-1445616244-body-image-1445616388.jpg
Adele Adkins is an anomaly. She has won at the fame game simply by refusing to play it, and her music is all the better for it. She’s perhaps the most important British singer of right here, right now. In her first interview in forever, Adele talks about being a mum, her fear of fame and why she wouldn’t want to follow up 21, even if she could.

the interview is super long so I'm just about to get into it

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
the most important quote
What's next? "I'd like to tour properly. I'd like to see Britney in Vegas.
such a stan

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
How are you going to accuse Grimes of selling out? She's talked about her love of pop music in interviews for years. She said she barely listens to Real Music. When she was asked to DJ the boiler room she plugged in her iPod and played NSync, Taylor Swift and All I Want For Christmas Is You. And she's always regarded herself as a pop artist.

Vazduh

How are you going to accuse Grimes of selling out? She's talked about her love of pop music in interviews for years. She said she barely listens to Real Music. When she was asked to DJ the boiler room she plugged in her iPod and played NSync, Taylor Swift and All I Want For Christmas Is You. And she's always regarded herself as a pop artist.

B L E S S

Tell them.

Reckoner

Let's take a moment to remember how great Solange's True EP is. And also Cash In. Wasn't she preparing a LP with Dev Hynes? After that fall out between the two I got worried, but it seems like they're back on good terms. I hope they keep working together.

B-Dex

I'm watching JLo have sex with an underage boy and then get sexual abused. The acting is bad. But the boy next door is hot. I'd have done the same TBH.

Phreaker

Adele for I-d - First Interview For 3 Years

the interview is super long so I'm just about to get into it

OMG!!

"The Bruno Mars one is all sorts of everything. 'We was gonna make something cool, but then we were having too much fun.' It throws every piece of Barbara Streisand, Bette Midler diva shtick at the wall to immense, overwhelming effect. It even has a key change. It's brilliantly ridiculous. "I've never sung so hard in me whole life. Can you imagine the fun me and Bruno had making that?" Yes, frankly."

I can't wait, I'm freaking out

Matt_

Let's take a moment to remember how great Solange's True EP is. And also Cash In. Wasn't she preparing a LP with Dev Hynes? After that fall out between the two I got worried, but it seems like they're back on good terms. I hope they keep working together.

she sounds awful in cash in

rhandino

Banned
Estimates of sales.
1. Hello 1,150,000
2. Sorry 268,000
3. Hotline Bling 166,000
4. The Hills 88,000
5. What Do You Mean? 81,000

Vevo
93.8M views (About to break Miley record)

Spotify Records (1 day)
WW 6.592.008
US 2.634.658

Our faves. They are done.

znpj2oj4

Vazduh

I've resisted the Adele train for years, but I have a feeling that this album just might convert me. Just like Ellie's Delirium.

Phreaker

Estimates of sales.
1. Hello 1,150,000
2. Sorry 268,000
3. Hotline Bling 166,000
4. The Hills 88,000
5. What Do You Mean? 81,000

Vevo
93.8M views (About to break Miley record)

Spotify Records (1 day)
WW 6.592.008
US 2.634.658

Our faves. They are done.

znpj2oj4

Incredible. It's almost the biggest selling single of 2015 in a few days, gonna snatch Uptown Funk's wig. YouTube now says 95,742,780 - she'll probably break the 100M record tonight.

Also, Adele’s new single “Hello” is off to a blazing start, and could post the largest ever U.S. digital sales week for a song, according to industry sources. Link (Billboard)

Meowster

I remember when Nick Jonas seemed so promising with Chains and Jealous.. how quick Justin replaced him with year-end beauty magnets like Where Are U Now, What Do You Mean, and Sorry while Nick is screeching out trash like Levels.

kDD7R.gif

B-Dex

I remember when Nick Jonas seemed so promising with Chains and Jealous.. how quick Justin replaced him with year-end beauty magnets like Where Are U Now, What Do You Mean, and Sorry while Nick is screeching out trash like Levels.

kDD7R.gif

Calling levels trash?

kDD7R.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom