• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rihanna killing it right now on the voice, and looking adorable

Don't ask me why I'm watching the voice

Why are you watching the voice? :p

On a serious note, Tinashe pushed her album to January not sure if that's a good idea.
In the meantime I am having my scalp destroyed by f(x)

"I've never made an album that was only one genre." - Rhat on The Voice.

bYK0j0h.gif

rhandino

Banned
It's Ariana going to be OK? Adele already made her brand of RealMusic redundant really quick.

bYK0j0h.gif

And that 4 Walls album... I'm not a fan of k-pop in general but I think that I could see me using this.
The incessant promo in this comm has been on poinT

Coolluck

I remember when Nick Jonas seemed so promising with Chains and Jealous.. how quick Justin replaced him with year-end beauty magnets like Where Are U Now, What Do You Mean, and Sorry while Nick is screeching out trash like Levels.

kDD7R.gif

Is that from Freak Show? Or is it this season's tragedy?

Mau ®

Rhat was fantastic on The Voice the other day. For how little talent she usually displays, she was really good at giving vocal and performing advice.

It's Ariana going to be OK? Adele already made her brand of RealMusic redundant really quick.

bYK0j0h.gif

And that 4 Walls album... I'm not a fan of k-pop in general but I think that I could see me using this.
The incessant promo in this comm has been on poinT

It's just a fantastic pop album the only trash on it is Glitter which sounds like a Rugrats reject.
in terms of Ari I don't care for her upcoming new single it sounds too similar to Problem so far.

rhandino

Banned
dJIN0Ge.png

znpj2oj4

NEXT:

• Biggest first week single sales at US by female: Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (623.000)
  • Biggest first week single sales at US: Flo Rida - Right Round (636.000)
  • Biggest first week album sales at US by female- Britney Spears - Oops I Did it Again (1.319.000)
  • Biggest first week album sales at US this decade: Taylor Swift - 1989 (1.287.000)
  • Fastest to reach 100m on Spotify: Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean (25 days)
The fact that she is doing all of this with such minimal promo from her part and mostly using word of mouth.

41068661a6.gif

dJIN0Ge.png

znpj2oj4

NEXT:

• Biggest first week single sales at US by female: Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (623.000)
  • Biggest first week album sales at US by female- Britney Spears - Oops I Did it Again (1.319.000)
  • Biggest first week album sales at US this decade: Taylor Swift - 1989 (1.287.000)
The fact that she is doing all of this with such minimal promo from her part and mostly using word of mouth.

41068661a6.gif

Lmao I can't at her crushing everyone in one foul swoop.

Floridian

Ok, I gave f(x) 4 walls a listen and I liked it for the most part. It's like an EDM Kpop album that's sort of left field.

Only track I hated was Glitter (kiddy trash), doesn't really fit with the rest of the album.

Deja Vu, 4 walls, & Diamond were the winning tracks imo.

Meowster

Hello is a marked step down from Rolling in the Deep, Set Fire to the Rain, and especially Someone Like You. A huge step up from the ghastly Rumor Has It though. Unfortunately, I don't think the Adele that made the beautiful 19 still exists.

Aguila

#ICONIC
dJIN0Ge.png

znpj2oj4

NEXT:

41068661a6.gif

I mean wow.

And I'm really perched for her album. She said there's some disco/pop inspired tracks. It's literally the album I've been wanting from Lana ;_;

dJIN0Ge.png

znpj2oj4

NEXT:

41068661a6.gif
thank you GODELE for once again dethroning Satan's servant Taylor Swift.

edit: wait i forgot this was miley's record lol

Ok, I gave f(x) 4 walls a listen and I liked it for the most part. It's like an EDM Kpop album that's sort of left field.

Only track I hated was Glitter (kiddy trash), doesn't really fit with the rest of the album.

Deja Vu, 4 walls, & Diamond were the winning tracks imo.

The chorus to Glitter is the most atrocious part along with the rugrats inspired production.

Phreaker

dJIN0Ge.png

znpj2oj4

NEXT:

41068661a6.gif

Umm, sis, why have you not Liked it yet?

I wonder how long it can stay at #1 with such a huge opening.

I wonder what she's feeling, it must be unreal to her.

Not really. Compared to the last two, they were both pretty frontloaded. There'll be more to talk about though with November especially.
Hmm. Guess I'm just imagining things then

also you mentioned something rhat related happening on november 6th- november 13?? did she post something? is she really going to try and take on adele?

Floridian

Hmm. Guess I'm just imagining things then

also you mentioned something rhat related happening on november 6th- november 13?? did she post something? is she really going to try and take on adele?

Basically rumors at this point saying she'll release their album around that time. Everyone but her is saying it. She said "soon" about 3 weeks ago, so unless she has a RockStarGames definition of "soon", it should be sometime next month.

dJIN0Ge.png

znpj2oj4

NEXT:

41068661a6.gif

J6u4KHo.gif

kidding! i'm happy for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom