• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
OMG whoever said that Glitter was a rugrats reject did not lie

The Flop

Banned

Delete it Fat, Poot's impacT.

tumblr_nwgfwrUIsR1ui2xvmo1_500.jpg

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Poor drake
looses out on the #1 because Apple Music don't report the streams of their videos, and they took down all the youtube videos of it so they wouldnt count either
only now adding it to vevo like it will make a difference come monday

Frodo

Taylucifer is probably looking for a newborn baby to sacrifice so her next single can do better.

But love (or, in Adele's case, lack thereof) always wins.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Taylucifer is probably looking for a newborn baby to sacrifice so her next single can do better.

But love (or, in Adele's case, lack thereof) always wins.

Now if I see a picture of Taylucifer holding a baby I'll have that mental picture.

Floridian

Poor drake
looses out on the #1 because Apple Music don't report the streams of their videos, and they took down all the youtube videos of it so they wouldnt count either
only now adding it to vevo like it will make a difference come monday

Should've went on vevo weeks ago. Oh well Abel won.

xEvHkfg.gif

rhandino

Banned
Beyonce's team has been doing this shit since the beginning of time. Gotta keep your empire in check tbh.
Beyonce mini CIA agency team is at least kind of subtle* compared to the TaylorNation this past few months.

Oh well, can't fault Hitlord for trying to keep that "american sweetheart" image.

ClEaA0p.jpg

EDIT: Eeek, that image that bring Donald Trump to my mind x_X

She's still trying it with acting? Okay I guess.

Gags might actually have a shot as an actress if her AHS role is anything to go by but Rhat really is hopeless.

Vazduh

Luc just gave Rhenna a role in what's to be his most expensive movie (with a budget that's 50 million $ higher than The Fifth Element), which, at 180 mil. $ is also the most expensive French (and also the most expensive European) movie.

nJsplrl.gif

QUEEN

RAINHA

K R A LJ I C A

DOWN

Banned
Russell Brand on why he left Katy Perry (frankly, both his explanation and her old ones sound like he was the one with issues that she couldn't do a thing about, not to mention seeing her breakdown over him breaking it up via text in her Documentary was really sad):

http://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...s-vapid-lifestyle/ar-BBmwCER?ocid=ansmsnent11
In the 40-year-old comedian's new documentary, BRAND: A Second Coming, he says he couldn't handle the celebrity lifestyle that went along with being Perry's husband.

"Oh my f**king god. I'm living this life of the very thing I detest," Brand says in the trailer for the film. The Get Him to the Greek star is heard calling fame and power "bullsh*t" as footage of him and Perry walking through a crowd of paparazzi is shown. He says that he didn't want the life of a "vapid, vacuous celebrity."

According to the Daily Mail, another scene in the documentary has Brand admitting to his friend, Stephen Merchant, that after a trip to Africa with Perry in 2010, he realized there was "not a resolution to anything spiritual." He adds that "at some point, to be happy, I'm going to have to walk away."

Brand married Perry in 2010 and and filed for divorce 14 months later. The 31-year-old pop star told Vogue in 2013 that Brand told her he wanted a divorce over text message.

She also blamed the demise of their marriage on him not being able to handle her being "the boss" on tour.

"At first when I met him he wanted an equal, and I think a lot of times strong men do want an equal, but then they get that equal and they're like, I can’t handle the equalness. He didn't like the atmosphere of me being the boss on tour," Perry said. "So that was really hurtful, and it was very controlling, which was upsetting. I felt a lot of responsibility for it ending, but then I found out the real truth, which I can't necessarily disclose because I keep it locked in my safe for a rainy day. I let go and I was like: 'This isn't because of me; this is beyond me.' So I have moved on from that."

Matt_

I've always figured that Legendary Lovers was about the two of them, with the indian twinge to it all and the fact they married there
figures why she wouldnt release it as a single is shes not over him properly

Has she been linked to many people since the divorce?
Considering shes in the public eye so much I cant really recall many rumours about her dating life

DOWN

Banned
I've always figured that Legendary Lovers was about the two of them, with the indian twinge to it all and the fact they married there
figures why she wouldnt release it as a single is shes not over him properly

Has she been linked to many people since the divorce?
Considering shes in the public eye so much I cant really recall many rumours about her dating life
She's been on and off with John Mayer for a couple of years. Much of PRISM's "letting go/finding strength" songs are a result of her divorce, but much of PRISM's love theme is about Mayer (and they took a trip to Africa that influenced the album's production and drums), including Unconditional. I believe they are currently back off again. They did a duet on his previous album.

john-mayer-katy-perry-who-you-love-3.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
you claw, you fight, you loo-o-oose
got a doll that looks just like you
remember when we used to say
'i love you' almost every

i saw a light in you
going out as i closed a window
you never liked me anyway

yeah i don't see the light i saw in you before
and oh well
and oh well
and no i don't care any more

baby believe me
and you had every chance you destroy everything that you know
if you believe me
just let me go

WcTB1mF.gif

rhandino

Banned
Luc just gave Rhenna a role in what's to be his most expensive movie (with a budget that's 50 million $ higher than The Fifth Element), which, at 180 mil. $ is also the most expensive French (and also the most expensive European) movie.

nJsplrl.gif

QUEEN

RAINHA

K R A LJ I C A
ikr, her Leeloo moment is coming...

NaWBZzE.gif

Speaking of J*hn M*yer, get into Taydolf's incisive and poignant exposé.

You are an expert at sorry,
And keeping the lines blurry
Never impressed by me acing your tests
All the girls that you've run dry
Have tired, lifeless eyes
'Cause you burned them out
But I took your matches before fire could catch me,
So don't look now, I'm shining like fireworks over your sad, empty town

This psalm.

Vazduh

Gif incoming, just a sec!

edit:

qATQVUy.gif

Surprised Taylor hasn't sued yet, tbh. It's not just about the production, but even the chord progression is similar to "Style".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom