• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellie Goulding's music is noise ��
The wheezing factory noises that emanate from rob's tired bones are more musically appealing than the Ghoul's sonical detritus.

The faintly peppermint-scented queefs that occasionally escape roy's tainted love-hole possess more artistic integrity than the Ghoul's amelodic din.

In sum, I'd rather drink Evilore's expired urine than listen to a single track from the Ghoul's fresh-squeezed excrement.

Aguila

#ICONIC
The wheezing factory noises that emanate from rob's tired bones are more musically appealing than the Ghoul's sonical detritus.

The faintly peppermint-scented queefs that occasionally escape roy's tainted love-hole possess more artistic integrity than the Ghoul's amelodic din.

In sum, I'd rather drink Evilore's expired urine than listen to a single track from the Ghoul's fresh-squeezed excrement.

fDJjnlM.gif
fDJjnlM.gif
fDJjnlM.gif

Floridian

Erica-Ariane-Final-1405351242.gif

but yeah it's pretty bad

Nasser

omg

Floridian

Shakira can squeal like a goat too so she can replace ha and Shaki has better discog.

Shakira couldn't even outshine Rih on their own collab., and the 2nd part is completely subjective. No one has succeeded at "Rihplacing" her but it's cute to see attempts from the other girls.

SLuEGJW.gif

Poor it. Floundering with her 8th album while the already legendary Adele gets ready to COMPLETELY overshadow it with her 3rd.
She's overshadowing everyone's favs including your own so poor everyone I guess.

SLuEGJW.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Shakira couldn't even outshine Rih on their own collab., and the 2nd part is completely subjective. No one has succeeded at "Rihplacing" her but it's cute to see attempts from the other girls.

Mediocrity doesn't need to be replaced really but eliminated tho.
1e05984fc1.gif

http://stan-wars.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Britney_Spears

Britlexia

Britney Spears stans suffer from condition called Britlexia. Britlexia is a learning disability that impairs a stan's ability to understand simple logic and read basic English. Even though their reading comprehension is poor they are still able to read record sales, ticket sales, and can understand the word "sold out". This makes reading reviews and critiques difficult, but has no effect on reading 10-year old sales stats.

Example of Britlexia:

Read this paragraph:

Britney appeared last night in Atlanta as apart of a 100-date tour. She appeared three hours late and once she took the stage she drooled on herself, picked her nose, and flicked boogers at people in the front row. She also fell asleep 3 times and urinated on the stage. The sold out crowd, some of whom paid $500 a ticket, began to walk out within 20 minutes. It estimated that the tour will gross over $100 million.

This is how the paragraph appears to a person with Britlexia:

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚100-date tour ✤✶✷✸✹✺✻$500 a ticket❤❤❤$100 million.

botty

Banned

so... like... uh... tf...

Touchdown

Banned
Buzzfeed got tired of waiting for the PopGAF PodCAST and sent their gays to make a video.
Dc028cF.gif

Who Is The Most Iconic Diva Of All Time?

ddd I've made attempts to get it going but didn't get any takers. I think some have a fear of talking in front of other human beings. A fear I wish upon the likes of Ariana and twiggy and grimey and iggy and figs and whoever you people stan nowadays. Although I probably could just do a one person show on Legendriah and upload it for everyone's enjoyment.

tumblr_n81yneJ6tQ1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

llehuty

I mean if I could understand Korean I would probably BOP to it. But I don't.

So are you saying that understanding the lyrics of 5H is a good thing?

MyDKCV5.gif

Boss Michelle Obama
Purse so heavy gettin' Oprah dollas
Boss Michelle Obama
Boss Michelle Obama
Boss Michelle Obama

4af0bdd594ec6843490237a02b83c580f4bd66a0_hq.gif

Give it to me, I'm worth it
Baby, I'm worth it
Uh huh I'm worth it
Gimme gimme I'm worth it
Give it to me, I'm worth it
Baby, I'm worth it
Uh huh I'm worth it
Gimme gimme I'm worth it

tumblr_m21x9sncyO1qk6bx6o2_250.gif

I mean, did you lie?

I went to Target yesterday and purchased the Target exclusive edition of Delerium, and I spent about 30 minutes deleting songs from that bloated album.

I ended up with 11 that are listenable, and 5 that I really enjoy, out of 25. It's such a shame. Most of the songs sound similar, lyrically and musically, and the choruses are extremely repetitive. I feel robbed of $17.99

Aguila

#ICONIC
Just because a new slay album comes out doesn't mean that an older slay album suddenly stops slaying. Y'all tried.

Floridian

Umt no. They can equally slay. Stop pitting females against females. #equality #feminism

If u were to say, place a list of your top 5 releases this year, would be logical to have two albums occupy the same spot? One has to be greater than the other in that case.
j8lmWGW.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
If u were to say, place a list of your top 5 releases this year, would be logical to have two albums occupy the same spot? One has to be greater than the other in that case.
j8lmWGW.gif
Unless we're doing the PopGAG Grammies again, which I DOUBT, I don't really believe in lists.
j8lmWGW.gif

Frodo

j8lmWGW.gif

Well, last week 4 athletes won gold on the World Gymnastics Championships in Glasgow. Not music, I know, I just wanted to share the fact, and also, if your heart is big enough there is always space for more than one hew to share the top spot. <3

#love #heartmessage #nonegativityonthissitethankyou

Floridian

Unless we're doing the PopGAG Grammies again, which I DOUBT, I don't really believe in lists.
j8lmWGW.gif

For the grammies, If that's what people want, then it can be done. TBC, I never said that Emotion was bad because of Art Angels. Hell I didn't even go far enough to say it was overrated. It's the underdog album of course.

#preorderpurposeoniTunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom