• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.starwipe.com/article/katy-perry-made-135-million-year-which-forbes-note-1103

With the story of Katy Perry’s big paycheck spreading like wildfire, we can only hope that somewhere an impressionable young girl is reading the Forbes list and imagining a future in which she too can earn enough money to be pitted against other women in a separate but equal analysis of her adorable success. Reach for the gender-specific stars, little girl!

I love when The Onion goes in.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
"Hello" is what Adele will be asking everyone once they forget that she exists after Mariah slays the airwaves tbh

I think Adele won't mind that while counting her coins and acclaim.
JPQHBx.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
realiti v.2 is noice. Bless her for giving us CLEARER vocals ;-;

And World Princess!!! What kind of 8bit inspired SLAY.

Grimes and Janelle went in on Venus Fly. whewwww

ok, final edit: Overall very different from Visions, but still AMAZING.

The way Ellie literally released all the good songs before the album dropped. Excepting Paradise and Devotion which are bops and Heal which is divine. 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀

Her first two albums remain utterly unfazed with this homogeneous pop experiment. Filler that would make Xtina blush.

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS MUTHA Tier:

Intro (Delirium)
Something In The Way You Move
Keep On Dancin'
Don't Need Nobody
Don't Panic
Army
Lost and Found
Heal

Bop Tier:

Paradise
Devotion

God Ain't Real Tier:

The rest

I still can't believe the same woman responsible for the masterpiecé called Human wrote something as vile as I Do What I Love.

I need singer/songwriter/Real Musician™ Ellie back already.

So, I bought Art Angels on Google Play. I think Grimes just won 2015. The album is so good. Slayed. My first purchase of Grimes' music ever, and I am so not disappointed. :)

tPnfF6P.gif
tPnfF6P.gif

NEW COLDPLAY SINGLE - Adventure Of A Lifetime

-The Disco Production
-The Guitar Riffs
-Daft Punk Vibes
-Catchy

Help, I can't stop playing it!

AejLjvR.gif

Already off to a more upbeat start than Ghost stories even though I loved it.
Let's bop together.
killbill1.gif

Edit

WAIT HOLD IT
http://coldplay.com/new-album-a-head-full-of-dreams-out-december-4/
The album, recorded in Malibu, LA and London, was produced by Norwegian duo Stargate together with the band’s long-time collaborator Rik Simpson. It features more guests than any previous Coldplay record, with Beyoncé, Noel Gallagher, Tove Lo and Merry Clayton among those appearing across its 11 tracks (12 if you count the buried treasure of the hidden track X Marks The Spot).
tPnfF6P.gif
tPnfF6P.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
DELIRIUM IS FINALLY OUT
YASSSSSS

ill post my impression in a week when I finally get through this album
22 tracks and I havent even bought the deluxe, ma girl has been putting in work

Floridian

The Gags funk cover tried. Get Lucky tried. Coldplay won.

DELIRIUM IS FINALLY OUT
YASSSSSS

ill post my impression in a week when I finally get through this album
22 tracks and I havent even bought the deluxe, ma girl has been putting in work

Hope you enjoy it!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
ellie she came
aUy5S.gif

that intro is jusT
NLOSLzf.gif

Coldplay's lead single is flawless. If the rest of the album is this kind of suave psychedelia then I'm gonna be stanning hard.

Also, Art Angels is solid too. The songs blend together a lot on first listen but I think the standouts for me were California and Realit. I'll listen through it again today. :)

Can we take a minute to count our blessings with all these 2015 releases though. We should have a contest to rank our faves.

Art Angels
New Coldplay
E.Mo.Tion
Froot
Honeymoon
WILD
To Pimp A Butterfly

And possibly ANTi? Yaaaas

Vazra

10K for VIP and you need to buy the concert ticket? You starting to make Taylor look good.
1a2217f0e9.gif

EDIT: Nick: VIP Ping Pong Package

$3500 USD
You and 1 guest will get to come backstage to play ping pong against Nick!

I fucking can't.LMAO

Yado

I liked that song after Realiti too. Princess whatever.

Hallucinogen
Wildheart
How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful
M3LL155X
Communion

I'm ok with these.

Anti will be trash whenever it comes out. She might as well release it now and look to the future tbh.

Dany

Banned
Delirium is really good. there are several tracks that just don't fit, especially the one from 50 shades of shit

I managed to salvage 10 tracks from Delirium. So far anyway. I commend Ellie even with all the filler. That's about 7 more good songs than most albums manage.

And I can't at new Moldplay actually being good.

that intro is jusT
NLOSLzf.gif

The intro makes it seem like you're in for a left field pop masterpiecé and then you get bombarded by bog standard faceless pop for the most part. Mess.

Vazra

More Global? Let me know when they have impacT in the US.

2NE1 had their music used on Microsoft commercials. Krystal from f(x) has a contract with GAP plus f(x) 4 Walls is getting a lot of acclaim by English media lately calling it the best way to get people into K-Pop and male group EXO is collaborating with Star Wars. (Let us forget CL tried it with Dr. Pepper)

The most I've heard about 5H is people talking about how dumb the song about Michelle Obama carrying Oprah dollars is and how a few of the girls stay in the background doing nothing on the songs except (maybe) chorus. Don't try talking about manufactured crap cause 5H we saw them get manufactured live hunty.

Vazra

Bayo caring more about 4Walls then their record label and the Korean populace.
#1 on the first week and best selling female album of the year in Korea. I think not. 2 Wins already at Music Bank too so they are slaying. Plus their own tour in January.

Plus even ATRL knows the tea.
2c85534124.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom