• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasser

Im pretty sure you can convince me to change my mind on that one.
tumblr_mf38zoVqSI1r9ku1so1_250.gif

Pretty Girls was a buzz single.

Just you wait for B9. So far, confirmed producers working on the album are DJ Mustard, Yellow Claw, and Alex Da kid. It's gonna be her best album! Bookmark me 💋

Phreaker

Oop.

It's still in rotation for me. The rarity for a modern pop album to exceed a lifespan of a week.

Yeah me too. I finally took the Years & Years tracks off my "current faves" playlist after 1,066 tracks played. haha Still love that album too.

I have only listened to the Grimes album twice, still not sure how I feel about it. Much of it sounded kind of the same to me.

This was nice, thanks for the find sis!

Partition

Banned
so in the end it looks like E MO TION might be the victim of the Popgaf cycle... interestinG

EMOTION is a very good pop album. Especially refreshing with absolute trash flooding this year like Confident and Delirium. But the lack of good pop releases this year made ppl stick w EMOTION longer and overrate it due to that. It's no BEYONCÉ level release.

Nasser

EMOTION is a very good pop album. Especially refreshing with absolute trash flooding this year like Confident and Delirium. But the lack of good pop releases this year made ppl stick w EMOTION longer and overrate it due to that. It's no BEYONCÉ level release.

BEYONCÉ is garbage

BEYONCÉ is garbage
Even the angelic bundle of blonde fibers that crown Mumei's head are no match for the flawlessness of BEYONCÉ.

Even the divinely laid cilia that emblazon 3phem's holy brows tremble under the godliness that is BEYONCÉ.

In sum, I'd rather listen to BEYONCÉ than experience the firm, steady thrust of even Touchdown's joyous cock.

Floridian

No really, why does the wasp hive get so offended and angry whenever someone says something negative about Beyonce?

Simple really. In this specific case, calling Beyonce's most acclaimed album "garbage" will bring some negative attention from her fans. If you called IASF garbage however, then less would be triggered by that. Hell I'd agree with you on that statement.

PInk Tape

Banned
Bye. BEYONCÉ isn't a perfect album but it still has bops on it therefore it can't be trash.

QiV3tOO.gif

Some get their own shows and some enter singing competitions.

452111615.gif

Nnnn. This is actually their second show; they had another one called "Amazing f(x)" during the Pink Bible era.

No impact indeed.

452111615.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Nnnn. This is actually their second show; they had another one called "Amazing f(x)" during the Pink Bible era.

No impact indeed.

452111615.gif

And Luna getting a solo album next year with rumors of Krystal following after. Amber already had a solo project. #PoorVictoria.

What kind of power tbh.
21d6886e66.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Even the angelic bundle of blonde fibers that crown Mumei's head are no match for the flawlessness of BEYONCÉ.

Even the divinely laid cilia that emblazon 3phem's holy brows tremble under the godliness that is BEYONCÉ.

In sum, I'd rather listen to BEYONCÉ than experience the firm, steady thrust of even Touchdown's joyous cock.

ddd hey now

31f8733f1a.gif

Touchdown

Banned
I'm over Adele. I've listened to Hello exactly twice since it dropped - once for myself, and once for the gurls at work - and thanks to the power of Spotify I don't have to rely on radio for my music and and can listen without fear of hearing that boring, basic track again.

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. Her last album sold 36+ million copies, of course she and her label wouldn't want to rock the boat and do something too different. But still, I'm surprised at how much of a carbon copy they'ye trying to make 25 to 21. Hell, in that performance she just did I'm pretty sure she's wearing the same damn outfit she wore when she performed at the Grammys.

I just didn't expect Adele to be this damn boring.

I don't find the track boring at all for some reason. I think it has the perfect tempo to keep it from being boring, and why are you expecting Adele to turn around and do a 180 from the type of music she enjoys making? I think you're giving her label more credit than they deserve.

PInk Tape

Banned
And Luna getting a solo album next year with rumors of Krystal following after. Amber already had a solo project. #PoorVictoria.

What kind of power tbh.
21d6886e66.gif

I'm so excited that they're both finally getting solos tbh. Ice kween Krystal especially.

I think Vic was filming a movie in China during S*lli's hiatus and will be doing promo there sometime in 2016. So she might be getting some acting coins instead.

A677FLb.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm so excited that they're both finally getting solos tbh. Ice kween Krystal especially.

I think Vic was filming a movie in China during S*lli's hiatus and will be doing promo there sometime in 2016. So she might be getting some acting coins instead.

Vic was actually promoting the film or filming stuff still when Krystal was doing the V app for the album launch but I think she has other projects in works that are not music related. As for Krystal solo I want to see what she has since it seems she seems to like more experimental stuff than extremely poppy music when she was on the show with Jessica. Luna I know she will slay it from some of her solo performances and I can tell the direction she might go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom