• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call Me Maybe was quite basic
-ally the second best thing to happen to music in 2012

tumblr_inline_n7fl0kDl3v1rcsu60.gif

rhandino

Banned
Call Me Maybe is part disgusting, part {REDACTED}, 100% basic garbaj tbqh.
Of course, but it was also incredible catchy, cute and you could die from a sugar overdose thanks to it... basically everything that I Really Like You tried to be but couldn't.

Get into one of 2012 best pop albums:

tASQ4gT.png

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Of course, but it was also incredible catchy, cute and you could die from a sugar overdose thanks to it... basically everything that I Really Like You tried to be but couldn't.

Get into one of 2012 best pop albums:

tASQ4gT.png

HA HA HA

Vazra

Her current music is the definition of music & not the bling.

Nice to see her upload her album since afterall it was done and ready to release before she decided to can it and drop from the label to make her new stuff.

The Flop

Banned
I feel like Gags is coming hard. I think AHS is just her start of getting ARTPOP out of peoples minds. She's ready to come back to her throne. Somehow I think she's tantruming at the thought of T Swifty taking the pop queen throne.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I feel like Gags is coming hard. I think AHS is just her start of getting ARTPOP out of peoples minds. She's ready to come back to her throne. Somehow I think she's tantruming at the thought of T Swifty taking the pop queen throne.

Unfortunately for ha, ARTPOOP has forever besmirched the Gaga brand.

I'm excited for 2016 already tbh because Gaga, Sky, Frank, Kanye, Rihanna, Beyonce, Perry, Lorde, and
Lana
might be dropping new shit that year. Slay.

Vazra

I wonder what sound she'll go for this time. I'm worried because I liked Trouble but I didn't like her older shit at all.

Natalia dislikes the sound of Perfectionist and her party on August 28 her sound for the new album (judging by the 2 songs she played) was described more 'Old Hollywood, more jazzy, darker'.

Touchdown

Banned
Everytime I go to watch a Youtube video it says "your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available" and it's starting to piss me off. This only started since I installed Windows 10.

tumblr_nujikwgXRX1ql5yr7o2_250.gif

Everytime I go to watch a Youtube video it says "your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available" and it's starting to piss me off. This only started since I installed Windows 10.

That doesn't happen to me... Are you using Microsoft Edge? Or whatever the browser is called now?

botty

Banned
Is Ari done making music? I haven't heard about her in forever.

I went to her concert last night. Much better than the Mariah Xmas thing we saw last year.
She announced a new song with a random gay that no one has ever heard of.

Also they were handing these out:

Exciting times we're living in, wouldn't you agree?
tumblr_inline_nusfl8hvxn1ripgeb_500.gif

Vazra

I went to her concert last night. Much better than the Mariah Xmas thing we saw last year.

Will her new era be as long as her Scream Queens role?

Touchdown

Banned

I'll be going to ha Christmas show again this year, it was truly amazing last year. I'll be perched for Ariana's new single. I see that Ari has moved from trying to copy Mariah to copying Mariah's daughter with that retarded puckered face pose she's been doing a lot lately.

Vazra

I'll be going to ha Christmas show again this year, it was truly amazing last year. I'll be perched for Ariana's new single. I see that Ari has moved from trying to copy Mariah to copying Mariah's daughter with that retarded puckered face pose she's been doing a lot lately.

tumblr_inline_nqiwejNfZw1stb8nf_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom