• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's that on that.

It's the reason Trump won.
Need I remind your flop ass that YOU'RE the one who said Charlie Put(h)o was hot? Need I remind you that you're an Ellie Ghoulding stan? If Trump told Ellie he'd give her a career if she sang an anthem for him that bitch would hop on that shit faster than Professor Beef would hop into Taylor Swift's sacrificial circle of hell and THAT'S that on that.

Need I remind your flop ass that YOU'RE the one who said Charlie Put(h)o was hot? Need I remind you that you're an Ellie Ghoulding stan? If Trump told Ellie he'd give her a career if she sang an anthem for him that bitch would hop on that shit faster than Professor Beef would hop into Taylor Swift's sacrificial circle of hell and THAT'S that on that.

4y5H5.gif

"it's true"

ZXCtQTN.png

And I dropped the Ghoul after her latest Kygo fuckery. Keep up.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
PopGAF favorite Rihanna and Beyonce wannabe actress/ model/ entrepreneur/ singer Rita Ora is releasing "Your Song" May 26

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I mean its nice that they stream coachella live
but if you're gonna take down all the sets after why bother

llehuty

I'm liking this provocative era from Katy Perry. The quality production is still there and she is still keeping her wacky, colourful character despite the more darker concepts.

Shame about the rap feature, I was hoping that she would drop it for the MV.

rhandino

Banned
I watched the Bon Appetit video 5 times in a row.

Katheryn keeps winning, even if her era is not going to be as big as her previous one I am 100% here for the music, visuals and message.

iheartrihannaslayingbm0ptg.gif

Koodo

Banned
I'm glad I didn't publicly drag Shakira's new song because it's growing on me like Chantaje did.

Her power in español.

nnnnn Black Beatles is still a fucking bop I'm sorry
Best_Pole_Dancing_Dance_Kit_Purchase_Buy_Home_Sturdy_Cat_large.gif

Not to mention Black Barbies

edit:
Gettin' dough ain't a thing change
Coasting, grippin' grain
Like a phase
Don't say my name in vain
I'm so glad that you came
All these bad bitches gettin' slain
Broke ass [redacted] get a clue
All these [redacted] know how we do

Know some young [redacted] like to swang
Know some young [redacted] like to swang
Big bank take a little bank
Everyday spillin' up drank
She want the whole crew, shawty brave
When the money talks, what is there to say?
Blow away, watch it blow away
When I die can't take it to the grave
Hop out, drop, top, fuck y'all talkin' I need it right now
Cash in the air, yeah, what goes up gotta come down

Vazduh

See Vazduh, Jacques is lit ������

A u kurac ������

4uIGQmD.gif

edit: So Romania sent the weird yodeling act instead of someone like Inna or Alexandra Stan? A mess.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
hey!
yodeler was great
the guy was a bit shit though

Matt_

Ukranian Robyn has got talent

Frodo

I've tried looking but I am afriad I have faile you
rLgjYUN.gif

lol at Australia!

Thanks!

The name is Onuka, but apparently that isn't an specific song, it is just an arrangement of some of their songs or something. I've download their stuff to listen to later. That performance was great!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Charli XCX to be a feature in Rita Ora's new album. Song is called "Girls" and its described to be a dancehall track with risqué lyrics.

Why you do this Charli?

If it's over let it go, and,
Come tomorrow it will seem so yesterday
So yesterday, so yesterday
I'm just a bird that's already flown away

k4hULzF.gif

Laugh it off
And let it go and
When you wake up
It will seem so yesterday
So yesterday, so yesterday
Haven't you heard that I'm gonna be ok?