• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Lorde-Green-Light-2017-2480x2480.jpg

Cannot decide if this is realist or proto-cubism. Lorde's face, its angularity. Her skull, an exceptional ingot.

it looks like marina to me

The Flop

Banned
was able to order a switch off of gamestop last night when I had to get up for one of my production trials at work.

When will you?

DOWN

Banned
I don't understand what management person she scored who is hooking her up in ways they didn't hook Fifth Harmony up

Like why did Camila get the Fast & Furious single? Why is she getting Max Martin?

This is LA Reid's fault right?

rhandino

Banned
1) Whoever said that the Wii U ver. was unplayable... FUCK. YOU. !.

2) The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild was doing unspeakable things to me last night. love it <3

3) MAX MARTIN BETTER NOT GIVE THAT HO A #1 HTIL sadas;dlks'a;ldkas'dlkas'dl;k

Oh well, can't wait to get out of work today and continue to experience brand new Zelda on my old Wii U because retailers here decided to charge the soul of their costumers with those prices x_x

---

PD: Stay perched for the Holy Prophet Ed and his new gospel that is about to be delivered upon us.

He, Katheryn and The Lorde will save pop 2017

9Qewu5H.gif

FrodoYolo

Banned
So new Ed is good, new Lordey is bad...what a shame. She damaged her career and it ended it forever with that 3 and a half year wait.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
really?

really?

there's a lot of "filler" on there and her lyrics on stuff like savages is super clunky.

marina is a melody writer more than a lyricist imho

[edit] although anyone who hasn't had a momenT with 'happy' truly does not deserve the immortal soul they were granted

DOWN

Banned
I wonder how she's been sustaining herself for the past decade TBH. I mean she did marry a football player a few years ago so I guess that's how
She got herself rich as f by designing shoes and making the first celebrity brand to earn $1 billion in revenue per year

marina is a melody writer more than a lyricist imho

[edit] although anyone who hasn't had a momenT with 'happy' truly does not deserve the immortal soul they were granted
Fair enough.

FROOT, Happy, Blue, Forget - thoroughly usable

I'm a Ruin, Solitaire, Immortal - usable usually

The rest - bin

Think I might bypass a Switch for now and get the Wii U version - the versions seem identical and the Switch has more reports of framerate bumps when docked....

Yeah I thought performance is supposed to be improved when docked? 20 fps is bad...

Congrats to the buyers today though! I'm gonna head to Target and casually inquire about extra units, but I just wanna play Zelda today.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
That double-buffer v-sync and odd "the opening area performs the worst of any part of the game" is not Nintendo's best move if they wanted people to have good first impressions. I wouldn't be surprised if the performance is generally as stable as Horizon's or other open-world games but Nintendo has decided to self-impose a 20 fps limit when the game hits 29 fps. Oooooh well. Maybe we'll get a patch.

Think I might bypass a Switch for now and get the Wii U version - the versions seem identical and the Switch has more reports of framerate bumps when docked....

I'd say you should wait for analysis of the Wii U version before you make a conclusion about how performance fares. I read that towns have very low FPS on Wii U but are fine on Switch. It seems to me like impressions on Wii U vs. Switch are likely being influenced by expectations that the Wii U version was going to be garbage and the Switch version flawless.

OT: Lea Michele posted the full audio of her new song. It's exactly what you'd expect.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
WhoreIzon didn't even top a 90. Meanwhile Zelda stays winning with Link getting dat ass at the end.

cnzIevF.gif

Is that Normani? What a fantastic look for her. She also has talent. Has DWTS ever started someone's career? Maybe she'll get lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom