• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I just don't understand Fifth Harmony. They have no chemistry with eachother, no impact, and their singles are bland but they keep trying it. They ain't no Spice Girls, TLC, Destiny's Child or even at a lesser level All Saints (lol).

The best song from ARTPOP let's be real.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Nancy tried it.

tumblr_nciw1uTerm1seznd4o2_500.gif

ac05de9b71.gif

Vitanimus

I just don't understand Fifth Harmony. They have no chemistry with eachother, no impact, and their singles are bland but they keep trying it. They ain't no Spice Girls, TLC, Destiny's Child or even at a lesser level All Saints (lol).

SHOCKING NEWS: fairly new girlband releases debut album, doesn't become icons of the 90's

please think before you post

Mau ®

Vitanimus and Enigmatic Alex oughta put each other on ignore.

I love you both but, uh, ya'll just don't mesh well. At all. Lol

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
SHOCKING NEWS: fairly new girlband releases debut album, doesn't become icons of the 90's

please think before you post

The 2nd hand embarrassment I'm feeling for your Fisher Price drag

tumblr_mw2ypaCplu1ql5yr7o1_250.gif

Everyone is allowed an opinion.

iH9NoCT3ZIXqR.gif

<3

Mau ®;151456136 said:
Vitanimus and Enigmatic Alex oughta put each other on ignore.

I love you both but, uh, ya'll just don't mesh well. At all. Lol

I don't use the passive aggressive ignore function though.

And I legit do not have an issue with him, not sure where the animosity started

Mau ®

I like Ed Sheeran.

There. I said it.

This is POPGAF not America's Next Best Friend
zzz.gif

I know that. I don't expect people to be BFF's here but when namecalling happens (and it's not the first time), I think there should be a line. That's just me though.

enigmatic_alex44

Sorry Mau, I heard the new Rihanna song for the first time watching the Grammys and it's..........it's just awful.
If that's her lead single for R8 and the direction of the album, this'll be another era that I don't consider joining the Navy :/

Mau ®;151462415 said:
I like Ed Sheeran.

There. I said it.

Sis.......and I get judged for liking Sam Smith

tumblr_nauhy8rpQe1rdfzeso1_400.gif

That's ok. I like Pharrell, and everyone hates his music.
Post-Neptunes, you mean

Frontin'
Angel
Best Friend
How Does It Feel
Stay With Me
Take It Off

>>>>>>

His solo albums puncheD, and he was damn cute before whatever Kris Jenner referral he visited fucked his face up

enigmatic_alex44

Post-Neptunes, you mean

Frontin'
Angel
Best Friend
How Does It Feel
Stay With Me
Take It Off

>>>>>>

His solo albums puncheD, and he was damn cute before whatever Kris Jenner referral he visited fucked his face up

I'm a fan of Pharrell as long as he stays away from Daft Punk (though I'm tired of Happy). Random Access Memories was G A R B A G E

......what do you mean though by the bolded, I've never heard of him have plastic surgery? He looks the same, I've just always though he aged really well

Floridian

Post-Neptunes, you mean

Frontin'
Angel
Best Friend
How Does It Feel
Stay With Me
Take It Off

>>>>>>

He's been really consistent with me as far as output is concerned. Yeah "Get lucky" "Blurred Lines" and "Come get it bae" aren't his best contributions, but they didn't tarnish his career or anything.

I'm a fan of Pharrell as long as he stays away from Daft Punk (though I'm tired of Happy). Random Access Memories was G A R B A G E

Daft Punk & Pharrell are great together imo.

Mau ®

Random Access Memories being garbage had nothing to do with Pharrell. The songs he was on were the best by far.

Can't believe it won AOTY. Filth.

Code:
      KATY RIRI  TAY  BEY  GAGA
ALBS     6   11   25   15     8 (in millions)
#1s      9   13    3    5     3
GRAM     0    8    7   20     6

The trinity is clear.

Yas!

rhandino

Banned
Listening Vulnicura and seeing that chart gave me a little chuckle thinking about how Katy Perry and Bjork both have 13 Grammy nominations and neither have won one...

79KmO23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom