• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
W8 Government Hooker is one of Gaga's best hew disagrees

I like it well enough. But I prefer the Mugler mix to the album mix. The faster tempo just works so much better.

"Put your hands on me, John F. Kennedy I'll make you squeal baby as long as you pay me" is a definite moment on Born This Way.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
W8 Government Hooker is one of Gaga's best hew disagrees

Government Hooker is trash, I do not use

Edge of Glory, Hair, Bad Kids, Highway Unicorn, Marry the Night, Judas, BTW, Heavy Metal Lover all shit on it from great heights

Daft Punk & Pharrell are great together imo.

Disagree. I like them both a lot separately but together they are like Ketchup and Tuna, just rancid.

Blurred Lines also has to be the worst "summer single" I've heard in a decade, so disappointed Pharrell was even a part of that. From the rapey lyrics to slimey Robyn Thicke getting his undeserved 15 minutes. Thank the Lord his career ended.

Trigger

Government Hooker is a good song, and one of the best from the album, but I think the song ranks pretty low out of all of Gaga's material.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Born This Way > The Fame Monster > Artpop >>> The Fame

The only good songs on her debut are the singles lbr

Partition

Banned
Gov Hooker is trash indeed.

Great songs on BTW:
- Born This Way
- Edge of Glory
- Heavy Metal Lover
- Scheiße

Good songs:
- Judas
- Americano
- Marry The Night
- Electric Chapel
- Bloody Mary

Girl what:
- Government Hooker
- Hair
- The Queen
- Fashion Of His Love
- Black Jesus
- You And I

Rebel Heart:
- Bad Kids
- Highway Unicorn

Vazduh

Australia is also participating in this year's Eurovision Song Contest

iti7FjGWLBROl.gif

Yas.

rhandino

Banned
Born This Way > The Fame Monster > Artpop >>> The Fame

The only good songs on her debut are the singles lbr

The Fame + The Fame Monster >>>>> her other albums...

Even Gaga agrees since she is, apparently, working again with RedOne. =/

Edit: Yas, Conchita Wurst gif's need to see more use...

PLLoFjx.gif

EDIT: WAIT, I knew I was not having a Deja Vu with this ranking. One of POPGAF finest moments tbh.

PLLoFjx.gif

Partition

Banned
When you examine the ratio of flops to bops Artpop is Gaga's best album tbh.

in what world is this true

aura: flop
venus: shame bop
guy: flop
sex dreams: flop
dwuw: bop
jnd: flop
manicure: flop
artpop: flop
swine: flop
donatella: flop
fashion: shame bop
mjh: flop
dope: flop
gypsy: flop
applause: shame bop

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
in what world is this true

aura: flop
venus: shame bop
guy: flop
sex dreams: flop
dwuw: bop
jnd: flop
manicure: flop
artpop: flop
swine: flop
donatella: flop
fashion: shame bop
mjh: flop
dope: flop
gypsy: flop
applause: shame bop
Best at being shit

Yado

The only truly bad songs on Artpop are Jewels n Drugs, Manicure, Dope and Donatella. Applause is weak but it's tolerable.

BTW has like...four good songs. Five if I'm being generous.

The Fame...
tumblr_mwip3k17lJ1sxuuqjo1_400.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Eek! That reminds me, the "Born This Way" era of Zelda is finally out in 3 days!!! Anyone else excited for MM3D?
chicker.gif

tumblr_mp1broEKwk1rv4zlho2_400.gif

Let me take a moment with the OST

rhandino

Banned
ARTPOP ain't even bad, ya'll just need to hate on it though. When someone's worst is some other people's best... :/
ArtPop has some usable songs (for me), but no one can't compare Artpop to The Fame Monster, much less to The Fame.

Everything about that era slayed to heaven and hell, the imagery: the music, the attitude was everything...

And tbh, I hate more C2C and i have a soft spot for ArtPop so there is that =D

rude

Banned
ARTFLOP is a fucking horrendous, overproduced, semi-unlistenable piece of trash and i say this as someone who thought it was bad the day it came out (obviously I wasn't here to say so etc etc). like i've said before, i still semi use sexxx dreams.

i was surprised by how pretty she look at the grammy's btw. her face takes really well to normally done makeup.
I want an Erotica era from Gaga.
erotica is so strongly tied to its place in time that asking gaga for something comparable is kind of impossible. like looking back at erotica and the SEX book now, they're really quite over the top and tryhard out of context.

Mau ®

ARTFLOP is a fucking horrendous, overproduced, semi-unlistenable piece of trash and i say this as someone who thought it was bad the day it came out (obviously I wasn't here to say so etc etc). like i've said before, i still semi use sexxx dreams.

tbh.

I only use Sexxx Dreams and the title track.

Someday...

LEkv1sR.gif

Sis but you didn't lie. If I can run a query on this entire thread for how many times Gaga is mentioned, she will be at Mariah 100:1. I don't know how Mariah even got the titled when no one talks about her. Only her stans are percheD for her next failure. Everyone seems to ALWAYS leave out hope for Gaga. It why we keep having these about which one is her best album. I'm gonna have to start bookmarking pages of this lol.

Sis but you didn't lie. If I can run a query on this entire thread for how many times Gaga is mentioned, she will be at Mariah 100:1. I don't know how Mariah even got the titled when no one talks about her. Only her stans are percheD for her next failure. Everyone seems to ALWAYS leave out hope for Gaga. It why we keep having these about which one is her best album. I'm gonna have to start bookmarking pages of this lol.
tbh

Yado

Her name is in the title because we're paying our respects to what once was.

Yado

How Big How Blue How Beautiful truly slays. Give me an album of tracks like that with little to none of Florence's vocals/caterwauling and I'm good.

rhandino

Banned
Her name is in the title because we're paying our respects to what once was.

"The dead should serve the living, not hinder them."
                                                     Log 11.440.4

Rihanna is coming and most likely she will slay, I am still using 45 Seconds during the day.

Touchdown

Banned

You might want to run the query because Mariah comes up on every page. I make sure of it.

64328fb166.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom