• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I wouldn't even mind another round of Jazzga but why does it have to be with Tony? If it was solo or a collab with a more exciting artist maybe I could muster up the energy to care. Gaga had the best vocal of the Grammys and she looked on point, then the Sarcophagus starts singing and I just want to die of boredom

anakaris-kick1.gif

Umm... WHAT is this? Who is Lykke Li? I'm getting iamamiwhoami vibes <3

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Was re-listening to a bit of MIAMTEC earlier tonight, Meteorite is an absolute slay, let me add it to my rotation.

Can any of the Mariah experts recommend anything similar to Meteorite? I'm not overly familiar with Mimi's discog except for her well known singles

I haven't even heard a Beck song since probably the early 00's. Let me get back into him. But I am living for all the teenagers who were fetuses then going off about his win.

enigmatic_alex44

BTW while scouring the web for positive reviews on M's amazing Grammy performance I came across an old nugget from the end of 2014; Whatever happened to that rumored Madonna/Ariana Grande collaboration?

ie4vdehaoakduyg9gygt33v.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Was re-listening to a bit of MIAMTEC earlier tonight, Meteorite is an absolute slay, let me add it to my rotation.

Can any of the Mariah experts recommend anything similar to Meteorite? I'm not overly familiar with Mimi's discog except for her well known singles

Meteorite is kind of an oddity on the record(but in a good way)...Not quite the same in any shape or form but get into Migrate and Side Effects

tumblr_mzdma0q6oJ1qd8zg3o4_250.gif

rude

Banned
nnnn migrate and love story are the best songs on e=mc2. let's [ C H O K E ]

honestly such an about me: look

See I'm on my way home,
Cause my jeans, yeah they fit,
But it might benefit
Me to throw something on,
To feature my hips,
Accentuate my tits
And steal the show.

Touchdown

Banned
nnnn migrate and love story are the best songs on e=mc2. let's [ C H O K E ]

honestly such an about me: look

See I'm on my way home,
Cause my jeans, yeah they fit,
But it might benefit
Me to throw something on,
To feature my hips,
Accentuate my tits
And steal the show.

Soon as we walk through the door,
Fellas be grabbin' at us like yo,
Tryin' to get us going off the Patron,
We sippin' Grigio... slow.

rhandino

Banned

I'm not an expert on her but get into her dance club remix, I really love those and I kind of think that my love for Meteorite is because of them...

Fantasy
Honey
Dreamlover
My All

My only gripe with Meteorite is that its a little to short but eh, I use every day when going to work... =D

Vazduh

She didn't lie on the Lady Gaga is interesting part, but only? I mean I guess that's subjective.

That was two years before Nicki's "iconic" Grammy performance, lol.

I mean, in 2010 it was all about Gaga, back when she really mattered. Of course, things have changed since then.

wait im actually liking this

Nooo, Matt!

xBeUsPz.gif

his last alberm sucked negl. i haven't like anything since guero

Modern Guilt is really good and it still sounds fresh (thanks to Danger Mouse who produced it), and Charlotte Gainsbourg third album IRM is worth a listen. She's the performer and co-writer on a couple of songs, but other than that, Beck wrote and produced the entire thing. If you haven't already, give that one a listen.

simply [ w h a t ] did "Beyoncé" change in the music industry? Still trying to figure that one out.

In Bey's own words , she ~changed the game with that digital drop~

Aside from that, nothing else, but judging by the BeyHive, one would think she was the next coming of Jesus.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Madonna should have performed Iconic because lawdt this is a fucking slay
she needs to cut back on that auto tune though

edit; Annie Lennox is such a queen
had no idea she was on the 50 shades soundtrack
an absolute slay

enigmatic_alex44

Meteorite is kind of an oddity on the record(but in a good way)...Not quite the same in any shape or form but get into Migrate and Side Effects

I'm not an expert on her but get into her dance club remix, I really love those and I kind of think that my love for Meteorite is because of them...

Fantasy
Honey
Dreamlover
My All

My only gripe with Meteorite is that its a little to short but eh, I use every day when going to work... =D

Ahh thank you for these, will check them out tonight :D (My work computer is ass)

If you were upset that Madonna premiered her new music video, "Living For Love," on Snapchat instead of Grindr, today's announcement may soothe those frayed nerves. Grindr and Madonna announced a new contest that will see five lucky winning users have the ability to chat with Madonna on the app.

To enter, Grindr users are asked to "recreate Madonna's Rebel Heart album cover with you as the star and post as your Grindr profile picture and add hashtag #LivingForLove to the headline in your profile by 11:59PM PST February 14th, 2015." Five folks from what will likely be a sea of "Rebel Heart" profile pics seen on the service over the weekend will be chosen to chat with Madonna.

Will their first question to Queen M be "u masc?"
http://instinctmagazine.com/post/madonna-will-chat-grindr-users

7Tyenyk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom