• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latch

JXR2RQv.gif

And this year she got cock-blocked by a diva hasn't bothered even attending the Grammys for years.
kiiiii the hilarity of poor Katy's Grammy Stockholm Syndrome

But for some reason, it feels like "Say Something" has been nominated every year since like 2012. The damn thing hasn't been on radio in ages but won't die xd

Fleahive stans getting pressed over Beck winning is just the best.

That being said, I didn't even know Beck was still making music. But admittedly I stopped listening to him sometime around the mid-2000s.

Latch

I agree. You're supposed to be singing a gospel song from your heart, but you have everything including the "trembling with the Holy Spirit" hand motions finely rehearsed? That would be fine for any other type of performance, but for an intimate performance it comes off as fake. And the last thing you want to be while singing a gospel song is fake.

Then again, what did anybody expect from someone with no soul singing gospel?

Look at this honest, non-transparent opinion

I just realized we had a Grammy ceremony in which Madonna, Beyonce, Gaga, Rihanna, Katy, AND global superstar DWIGHT YOAKAM all performed.

For the whole thing to have been so insufferably dull is surely the most daring achievement in human history.

Touchdown

Banned
I just realized we had a Grammy ceremony in which Madonna, Beyonce, Gaga, Rihanna, Katy, AND global superstar DWIGHT YOAKAM all performed.

For the whole thing to have been so insufferably dull is surely the most daring achievement in human history.

And where were you? Missed all the festivities last night.

2e4690151e.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Happy to see the Love Spent and I'm Addicted love on this page :*)
The Super Deluxe version of the Rebel Heart cover was unveiled today for the few of you (me) that still like to buy physical CDs of your faves with album art (a lost art tbh):

madonna-artwork-rebel-heart-deluxe-version.jpg

Slay just a bit Madge
burningplz.gif

Floridian

So I'm guessing unless Adele is dropping before October of this year that Taylor will sweep next year, because the old white men love her music.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
So I'm guessing unless Adele is dropping before October of this year that Taylor will sweep next year, because the old white men love her music.

Not if Gaga has anything to say about it. Cheek to Cheek was just a warm up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom