• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flop

Banned
10711_845186052208519_8252539055082215176_n.jpg

Slay a bit.

tumblr_njkw7tmDzx1tadgn7o2_1280.png

The tea!

Zutroy

71% of Britney Jean is far more troubling.
There's only a couple tracks that are bad on BJ, a couple of good one, and the rest is too generic and forgettable for Britney but still more than listenable. BJ gets too much hate.

E: Is that a pic of Gaga? I thought it was Jessie Wallace.

royalan

There's only a couple tracks that are bad on BJ, a couple of good one, and the rest is too generic and forgettable for Britney but still more than listenable. BJ gets too much hate.

E: Is that a pic of Gaga? I thought it was Jessie Wallace.

No.

Britney Jean is shit.

And you may enjoy that shit.

But do not pretend that most of that album isn't unforgivable shit.

There's a freaking track where the producers literally forgot to switch in Britney's vocals, and you can actually hear it on the track.

Britney Jean as some of the WORST examples of auto-tuning in a Pop album of the last decade.

It is shit. Pure shit.

No.

Britney Jean is shit.

And you may enjoy that shit.

But do not pretend that most of that album isn't unforgivable shit.

There's a freaking track where the producers literally forgot to switch in Britney's vocals, and you can actually hear it on the track.

Britney Jean as some of the WORST examples of auto-tuning in a Pop album of the last decade.

It is shit. Pure shit.
Which track?

Mau ®

All that over Drake? Respect yourself Rhat.

AubRih is the couple of our generation.

They WILL get married once the party is over, they won't forget each other, they'll just change the pace and just go slow.

He'll take care of her *.*

alihxoilwsehcolihfcleds

Vitanimus

Mau ®;152071229 said:
AubRih is the couple of our generation.

They WILL get married once the party is over, they won't forget each other, they'll just change the pace and just go slow.

He'll take care of her *.*

alihxoilwsehcolihfcleds

and so the cycle rihpeats

royalan

Still better than:

CtuHs0Ll.jpg

Right!? How anyone could shoot all those vanilla ass covers is beyondé me.

As time goes on, you just have to face the fact that Beyonce just is not charismatic at all, UNLESS she's performing (and even then, it needs to be uptempo).

royalan

I don't think I've ever laid eyes across a legit total slay Rihanna magazine cover. There is something off about every one of them.

...don't you stan Taylor Swift covers?

Anyway, THIS cover is the pinnacle, and no Pop Girl will ever top it:

fy97ySa.jpg

Actually, all of her Vogue covers are flawless and High Fashion. #QueenofVogue

royalan

I sort of miss her signature red hair.

Me too. I think the red hair from Loud will live on as Rih's most iconic era visually, but I'm glad she eventually ditched it. Don't want her to be as basic as certain other pop stars that have been wearing the same dirty blonde weave 3 eras in a row.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Me too. I think the red hair from Loud will live on as Rih's most iconic era visually, but I'm glad she eventually ditched it. Don't want her to be as basic as certain other pop stars that have been wearing the same dirty blonde weave 3 eras in a row.

Aguilera?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom