• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
honestly

v-mag5.jpg

there is this pop girl magazine cover,

and there are some decent efforts that are simply nowhere near as good

and that's all there is to say about pop girls on magazine covers

Natalia is really pretty. Too bad about her horrific makeup/personality/music.
She suffers from the same ailment as Leona: self-styling.

Singers should focus on singing and leave the everything else to the experts, or else you end up with atrocities like this:

Bitch loves those hysterically unflattering Aladdin pants. Yet when professionally styled later that same day:

Flawless.

It's a dictum to which all the non-Rih lessers should abide.

That intro from What Kind of Man is amazing. The eerie music with Florences processed vocals. I could repeat that first minute over and over.

I'm always here for Britney Jean trash talk.

I'm always hyped for Britney albums. The woman herself might be a trainwreck but the albums always slay.

And then you have Britney Jean. My reaction when listening to it the first time.

rGeiM75.gif

Assault in audio form.

The embarrassing Work Bitch stanning that led up to it...

ig6rRd7MJcNbc.gif

If only the rest of the album would've been like Work Bitch. I don't even like the song, but at least I can nasty dance to it when drunk. But the rest of the album is arguably worse. Only the intro from Passenger and the prechorus "hush please no more games..." from Tik Tik Boom are okay. That's about 50 seconds of quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom