• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
Kelly mess

faX6TXx.gif

Why she felt the need to insert herself in that mess is a mistery unless all of this is staged to cancel the vile show.

lbh, Fashion Police without Joan should receive no use from anyone, let us better listen to Kelly Osbourne version of Papa Don't Preach.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
let me continue acting like zendaya doesnt exist.

nrm_1421428684-britawards2015hhh.jpg

Brits are tonight people!!! 8pm GMT

Performers:
Madonna - First performance there for 20 Years
Sam Smith - "Lay Me Down"
Taylor Swift - "Blank Space"
Ed Sheeran - "Bloodstream"
Royal Blood
George Ezra
Paloma Faith
Take That
Rihanna - "Towards the Sun"
Kanye West

Importantly, the launch party: (have already happened)

Jessie Ware - "You and I (Forever)"
Clean Bandit & Jess Glynne "Real Love"/"Rather Be"
FKA twigs - "Hide" / "Pendulum" N/A
James Bay - "Let It Go"

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Hmmm. Only interested in Rih/Kanye performance. I wonder if it'll be streaming cuz Empire is on tonight and no way am I missing that.

Yup, they're doing a worldwide stream on youtube
Theres a link in the ot

I love! Tamia! She's definitely underrated in the R&B world and Between Friends is definitely her magnus opus. I hate that she made such iconic songs but is easily forgotten. However, I think she did have to drop out because she's sick with something I believe. Thanks for this post <3

3phemeral

I love! Tamia! She's definitely underrated in the R&B world and Between Friends is definitely her magnus opus. I hate that she made such iconic songs but is easily forgotten. However, I think she did have to drop out because she's sick with something I believe. Thanks for this post <3
It was my pleasure.

And yes, I think she suffers from Multiple Sclerosis. I know she has another album which is not the one that's being released in June but I've yet to check it out. I hope more people get into such an amazing talent!

SaintZ

Madonna is talking about Gags
And once again, Madge is addressing the sorta-real, mostly-hyped Lady Gaga feud. Only this time, she's putting the nail in the coffin.

"We live in a world where people like to pit women against each other," Madonna said. "And this is why I love the idea of embracing other females who are doing what I'm doing. It's important for us to support each other."

That being said, Madonna isn't backing off Gaga entirely.

"The only time I ever criticized Lady Gaga was when I felt she blatantly ripped off one of my songs. It's got nothing to do with 'she's taking my crown' or 'she's in some space of mine.' She has her thing," Madonna said.

"I do think she's a very talented singer and songwriter. It was just that one issue. And everybody's obviously run with it and turned it into a huge feud, which I think it really boring, quite frankly. I don't care anymore. Here's the thing: One day, everyone's just going to shut up about it. You'll see! I have a plan."
I wonder what plan tho. Collab?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Demi Lovato was hospitalized Tuesday for a nasty lung infection ... TMZ has learned.

We're told a friend took Demi to the ER at Providence Tarzana Medical Center because she was having significant trouble breathing.

As of late Tuesday afternoon, we're told she was still at the hospital.

The timing sucked, because Demi is recording an album and she had studio time Tuesday with a big producer and she had to cancel.
Source
I_really_don't_care_demi_lovato_whatever_goodbye_bye_bitch_leave_girl_gurl_huh_whatever_whatev_whatevs.gif

rhandino

Banned
Artpop meets Rebel Heart.
e1c6244df4.gif
bo4pz59.gif

But people is going to get excited and shit just like they were when Madonna kissed Britney and Xtina. The only collab from Madge that could get me excited could be one with Janet Jackson.

But there is the infinitesimal chance that this results in The Fame + Confessions so let me shamefully stay perched for those "plans"

Latch

Its not hot!
that you be callinmestressinmepaginmybeeperyajust non-stop!
and its not hot!
that you be leavinmemessageseverytenminutesandthenya stop by!

When I first met you, you were cool
but it was game you had me fooled
cause 20 minutes after Igaveyoumynumberyoualreadyhadmymailboxfull!

SO WHAT
ya bought a pair o' shoes
What!? now I guess you think I owe you??

iCxgIEp2FxK6k.gif

Wow @ Bleach combating harassment and fighting for a woman's right to choose even in the 90s

I don't care about either of those hags tho.

She felt ripped off which she mentions in a past tense and she refers to the fake feud as boring. What is the problem there?
The point is she still brought up that she used to be annoyed.
It's like people saying "I don't like talking about the time that awful thing happened to me. You know, the awful thing where x and y and z and now I'm here, but I don't talk about that."

3phemeral

Ah yes, "the world" was pitting them against each other. Like she wasn't exacerbating and exploiting the situation for promo.

iSst6v402U38G.gif
I would give Madonna the benefit of the doubt had she not went on tour doing mashups of Express Yourself/Born This Way and followed it with She's Not Me.

Come on, Madonna, you knew what you were doing.
MC-Nicki-Shook.gif

Matt_

Mau ®;153633554 said:
Rihanna is not confirmed for BRITS yet.

actually now you mention it shes not in any of the promo material

don't copy wikipedia kids, it lies.

Wasn't Gaga interested in being a judge in Drag Race, I kind of remember her tweeting something during the floppage that was the ArtPop Lyric video.
I don't even know, but this news is awful
she should be focusing on her MUSICAL career, not starring on some poorly written pregnancy fetish show which will probably have even lower ratings than last season and will probably get cancelled. :-|

Latch

Gaga on AHS could be a really good move for exposure,
but it could be a really bad move if the season is a critically panned flop

I'm here for the latter

28c7b67318.gif

Partition

Banned
So GaGa being in AHS.. It's like Ryan is trying to make this show worse every reason. I suppose a hotel theme is much harder to fuck up then "freak show" though.

You already know there will still be a music number every episode.

This reminds me I watched the premiere episode of Freak Show then never went back to it.

I probably made the right choice. Let me pretend Asylum is where it began and ended.

I guess I'll watch American Horror Story now

2015 is shaping up to be a big year for her. Just give me the music in Q4 and you're back on top mawma, come on NATCH

Matt_

Wasnt FAD going into space sometime next year? How is she going to find the time for training sessions?

I hope you've bulked up for all this pressed energy you're emitting, because this is gaga's year and your stores will be running low soon.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
If Gaga is just switching into full-blown tribute and legacy act at least it'll be easier for me to ignore her completely.

Mau ®

Let's not get ahead of ourselves sistren. Gaga had an universally acclaimed tribute performance but it in no way signals a return. Especially a pop one. She's been slaying with songs from other people, not with hers.

EDIT: Kind of reminds of me of fighters getting excited for an actual comeback because Xtina did well with her MLJ/The Pitbull song everyone already forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom