• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
Noooooo, not the Fus-Ro-Dah! jokes T_T

B8DIfjA.png

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'm still laugh but I feel awful
you know this may do her good, she'll certainly get more headlines from this

Meowster

It's not that I don't want to love you
Because I've really tried and I
Just want to hang with the old you
For just one Brooklyn Night adieu
Have a drink with your former self
We both won't act like someone else
Maybe then we'd both tell the truth
For just one Brooklyn Night adieu

tmarques

She's dominating twitter right now. The conspiracy theorists are saying it was planned but idk.

OgjnSzf.gif

There's no way she'd agree to be pulled like that. There's no way to do it safely. MAYBE without the steps. And she certainly wouldn't have a backing track play while her microphone was lying on the floor.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
iconic even in her failings
watched the uncensored of Kanye and he slayed, shame the tv version was butchered

If that's true, how feminist of Marina.
WHqMFP9.gif

She's kind of a hypocrite tho tbh. She constantly calls out other female celebs for their "lack" of feminism and yet... :/

Slut shaming isn't cool

Take me away
I wear my heart on my sleeve
Always let love take the lead
I may be a little naive, yeah

You know I'm drunk on love
Drunk on love
Nothing can sober me up
It's all that I need, yeah

feeling-it.gif

If that's true, how feminist of Marina.
WHqMFP9.gif

She's kind of a hypocrite tho tbh. She constantly calls out other female celebs for their "lack" of feminism and yet... :/

It does verge into slut shaming territory. But I think ultimately Marina's issue isn't that Ellie's slept with a bunch of men. But that she's compromised her own artistry to get to the point she is. But hew knows? Maybe Ellie slept with Marina's boyfriend. We'll never know.

It does verge into slut shaming territory. But I think ultimately Marina's issue isn't that Ellie's slept with a bunch of men. But that she's compromised her own artistry to get to the point she is. But hew knows? Maybe Ellie slept with Marina's boyfriend. We'll never know.
Maybe Marina's jealous that Ellie gets all of Calvin Klein fka Harris' stale beats. :/

Maybe Marina's jealous that Ellie gets all of Calvin Klein fka Harris' stale beats. :/

I know you’ve been feeling sad
I’ve got no right to be mad
But you can do better than that
And I know that you’re not to blame
You just got caught in a game
But you can do better than that
Better than that
Better than that

The chorus makes it seem like she's admonishing Ellie for giving into industry sleazebags tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom