• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

!

A snippet of Carly's new single

The hook is HUGE!
sQ0ww_zps5a22d393.gif

mCxdJRe.png

Captcha

Tragique that her second hit was that Owl Shitty mess Good Time. It should have been This Kiss.

I still get my ABSOLUTE LIFE to this song all the time. Kiss was really good. This Kiss, Curiosity, Turn Me Up, Hurt So Good, Tonight I'm Getting Over You, lord, the bops didn't stop.

That snippet sounds cute and has potential, but I don't know. It sounds like she's going for another one of those, "teehee, I'm shy and ur qt" like Call Me Maybe....except the she is pushing 30 years old. Bitch, get your shit together and grow some ovaries.

Omg, this guy is giving Touchdown Competition in terms of stanning.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=153999407&postcount=670

tumblr_n8t21sx9xp1rfduvxo1_250.gif

Sis really sacrificed her whole account for 3 Bey stans in a thread with 50 non Bey stans. Wow... RIP Sis...

... Bey stans like Mariah too. How sad :(

Meowster

Love Madonna but she really needs to be quiet if she's gonna make stupid explanations for some of her smart points about where she is at right now and the ageism she's experiencing.

rude

Banned
END ME AZEALIA

Light skin world, light skin girls
Switching his vanilla cause he likes that swirl, yeah
He like black girls and he love a musician
And fucking with this older nigga, he a fucking magician, son
He tricking off, cause my verse perverse
And jerking off when a bitch rehearse him
When I lift the skirt, your nigga never gotta be coerced
Just squirt and he eats the dessert and that's some real shit
I mean real tits, nice ass, tight twat
Dome fucking up a nigga home, call a bitch S.W.A.T
I get it tighter than a gridlock
Open your face and let a bitch squat

END ME FANTASEA
tumblr_inline_mvk7pmqItb1qd0cqq.gif

Vitanimus

END ME AZEALIA

Light skin world, light skin girls
Switching his vanilla cause he likes that swirl, yeah
He like black girls and he love a musician
And fucking with this older nigga, he a fucking magician, son
He tricking off, cause my verse perverse
And jerking off when a bitch rehearse him
When I lift the skirt, your nigga never gotta be coerced
Just squirt and he eats the dessert and that's some real shit
I mean real tits, nice ass, tight twat
Dome fucking up a nigga home, call a bitch S.W.A.T
I get it tighter than a gridlock
Open your face and let a bitch squat

END ME FANTASEA
tumblr_inline_mvk7pmqItb1qd0cqq.gif

hmm. i'm lightly perched for fantashit part II

LEONA IS COMING!!!!

If feels like it's been a decade since I've heard her but Idk, something recently just has me so hype. Like, Ugh... I can't contain this hunger for her. I don't know where this is coming from but FUCK!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Because Mean Girls is the only example I gave of Beautiful's impact?

I'll stay standing.

Also, throwing up Vevo receipts doesn't really mean anything when Bey has kept herself publicly visible (and performing these songs across the world) this entire time. Even I admit that Christina has allowed herself to go under-the-radar, and this definitely has an effect on whose videos are getting watched.

I mean, are we going to try to argue that Cher's If I Could Turn Back Time isn't a classic? Because it has even less views than Beautiful.

iWkaQ45Nwf4br.gif

the funniest thing I have read in years

royalan

iWkaQ45Nwf4br.gif

the funniest thing I have read in years

But she did. She even admits that. There's a reason why, even at her peak, she took 4 year breaks between albums. Christina's not about the daily grind of Pop stardom and she never was.

Know your Pop Culture, boo.

Yado

But she did. She even admits that. There's a reason why, even at her peak, she took 4 year breaks between albums. Christina's not about the daily grind of Pop stardom and she never was.

Know your Pop Culture, boo.

So those terrible albums that went ignored by the public were a part of her plan?

royalan

So those terrible albums that went ignored by the public were a part of her plan?

She took 4 year breaks between her debut, Stripped, and Back 2 Basics. I wouldn't call 40 million albums sold between those three albums "ignored by the public".

The children these days...what are they teaching you in these schools?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
i guess christina was overlooked when they chose the curriculum

Yado

She took 4 year breaks between her debut, Stripped, and Back 2 Basics. I wouldn't call 40 million albums sold between those three albums "ignored by the public".

The children these days...what are they teaching you in these schools?

They taught us to count at least, and I see that two more albums were released after Back To Publix. Were those two albums and their tepid content a part of her master plan to fly under the radar as a judge on a popular talent show?

royalan

They taught us to count at least, and I see that two more albums were released after Back To Publix. Were those two albums and their tepid content a part of her master plan to fly under the radar as a judge on a popular talent show?

The point was that Christina wasn't about the daily grind even at the height of her career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom