• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
There is some straight up Delusion in that thread. Holy shit lol.
of all kinds lbr

There are 3 camps:

1) OMG! She is forgetabble, I don't know ha!

2) Wut? She has Single Ladie, Drunk in Love, Crazy in Love, etc...

3) Madness

Funnily enough, that thread has gathered more pages and posts than all of the Madonna threads in the last days so sle a bit Bey =/

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
the delusion of the navy sometimes i can't even

I mean...Kid Rock has a point, but he torpedoes it it in the following sentence. I only use two of his songs anyways, so *shrug*

It also reminded me that I need to redownload Crazy in Love because I apparently don't own it anymore?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
ieSyb297Aqss.png

ibhgyfK05AEfRs.png

ilQ4fLtCACq26.gif
ilQ4fLtCACq26.gif

the middle school CUNT shenanigans of it all

Keep hating, because Mumei is truly the male Beyonce, above all the lessers and easy breezy flawless

stay steam-PRESSED

Floridian

I already posted receipts but people keep ignoring and dismissing it trying their hardest to claim that Beyonce is a non factor. Oh well

rhandino

Banned
Yesss
Non-Stop Pop is the best thing about GTA tbfh

Also according to TMZ, Kellie has decided to quit Fashion Police after all. Kween of sticking to her ideals
igBKGe6ALK9Sy.gif
I call it bullshit doe, she didn't need to insert herself in that mess trying to make it about her.

Then again, Fashion Police was only usable while Godan Rivers was hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom