• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azealia says black people cant be racist.
b30f297831.gif

She says a lot of things

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Rihanna is probably one of the most overrated "superstars"in music ever. She has no noteworthy voice, no range, no power, no nothing that makes her stand out. No songwriting skills or real actual musicality. The only thing she has going for her is her looks and the people she works with that sell her like they are selling her now. Hiding her mediocrity is what they do.

tumblr_lgt7mlmw7e1qg9vtzo1_500.gif

rude

Banned
are people legitimately still saying that leonardo dicaprio is more attractive than rihanna...there is no reason for this other than misogyny.

Majmun

He was pretty good looking during the Romeo + Juliet /Titanic era. But his looks deteriorated over time.

And don't think it has to do with age. His head kinda blew up. Must be medication.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
are people legitimately still saying that leonardo dicaprio is more attractive than rihanna...there is no reason for this other than misogyny.

i have no fucking clue about the heterosexual male adoration of leo di caprio

at least fassbender is hot and has a big dick

rude

Banned
He was pretty good looking during the Romeo + Juliet /Titanic era. But his looks deteriorated over time.

And don't think it has to do with age. His head kinda blew up. Must be medication.
alcohol + coke bloat. that's the te[A].
i have no fucking clue about the heterosexual male adoration of leo di caprio

at least fassbender is hot and has a big dick
fassbender is incredibly wrinkly and needs a good SPF/moisturizer/bb cream but yes he is fuckable

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I love Leo but he aint what he used to be
certainly not with that pubic hair glued to his chin

Majmun

you had to mop the floors when girls were talking about Leo during late 90's.

His good looks always gave me River Phoenix teas. But too bad River didn't survice the alcohol and coke. Johny Depp's impact, I guess.

Vitanimus

a juxtapositioning fate
find our mutual coordinates
moments of clarity are so rare
I better document this

😭😭😭

i'm more of a popgaffer than ninjaboiWiiU

The delusion by the fairweather non-fans of Rihanna in that Rihonardo thread. Honestly, it just reminds me why I never go into non-Community threads anymore. Claiming that pop stars only use their body and aren't talented...fucking ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom