• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

Ugh, I wanted to listen to Vulnicura a few weeks back on Google Play All Access but didn't have the time to appreciate it. Now that I do have time, it's no longer available for streaming.

I liked what I heard of Stonemilker, though.

Floridian

qfpztEl.png

Would Sia ever lie though? I think not.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
tinashe darling
8 minute videos are for artists that have sizeable fan bases that are willing to sit through shit to get to a song, not debut hews

edit; I do have to say I fucking love this song
I've been craving this slow yet not ballad type of music for a month or so now and this song just fills the hole like a good dick

We're lost in music, caught in a trap
No turnin back, were lost in music
We're lost in music, feel so alive
I quit my 9 to 5, we're lost in music
We're lost in music, dont take our away our music
Feel so alive, feel
I quit, I quit my 9 to 5, yeah
We're lost in music
Melody is good to me
Caught in a trap, Im caught up in it
No turnin back, no, no, no

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I just found this oldie on my mess of a minus account.
ibiFK0u59zUtJG.png

I was generous with that score tbh and kii at the grammar.
gmiXl.gif

3phemeral

I can't help but think that a lot of these songs you post would do so much better with a different artist. It's like, I like a lot of the tracks but there's something missing with either their vocals, delivery, or production. It's one of those things where they're almost stan-worthy but lack that added punch to get me more interested.

Vazra

I can't help but think that a lot of these songs you post would do so much better with a different artist. It's like, I like a lot of the tracks but there's something missing with either their vocals, delivery, or production. It's one of those things where they're almost stan-worthy but lack that added punch to get me more interested.

I like the production of the track more than the vocals. She is mostly inoffensive.

3phemeral

You should stream the album. Its actually decent.

I left the music to run in the background so I'm not sure if it's the album you're talking about, but the playlist is continually playing tracks of hers. That was the first song I was like, "Hold up. I like this." I have it on repeat at the moment and I'll let it continue after a bit :)

Vazra

I left the music to run in the background so I'm not sure if it's the album you're talking about, but the playlist is continually playing tracks of hers. That was the first song I was like, "Hold up. I like this." I have it on repeat at the moment and I'll let it continue after a bit :)
This is the album cover. Unlocked (International Edition) on spotify.

Wicked Ellie Goulding of The West teas in that album cover tbh.

3phemeral

This is the album cover. Unlocked (International Edition) on spotify.

Wicked Ellie Goulding of The West teas in that album cover tbh.

I have the Spotify link open and I'll check it out in a bit. I'm always down for potentially good music. Even harmless bops that I can use for a party where I don't have to play stuff people haven't already heard a million times over. Thanks, good sis. :)

C1jwUw

Vazra

I have the Spotify link open and I'll check it out in a bit. I'm always down for potentially good music. Even harmless bops that I can use for a party where I don't have to play stuff people haven't already heard a million times over. Thanks, good sis. :)

You're welcome.
gmiFl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom