• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

I just found this oldie on my mess of a minus account.
ibiFK0u59zUtJG.png

I was generous with that score tbh and kii at the grammar.
gmiXl.gif

Messy song choices (apart from No love allowed & Get it over with) lol @ Phresh being filler.
Messy score: 2.5/5 really? at least a 3.5 at minimum tbh
Messy shade: Her fivehead isn't that big lbr
Messy grammar: its =/= is.
Messy logic: "Falls flat" yet was the album that got her a Grammy, and not just for a collab.

I give this dusty review a 1.5/5.

giphy.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Messy song choices (apart from No love allowed & Get it over with) lol @ Phresh being filler.
Messy score: 2.5/5 really? at least a 3.5 at minimum tbh
Messy shade: Her fivehead isn't that big lbr
Messy grammar: its =/= is.
Messy logic: "Falls flat" yet was the album that got her a Grammy, and not just for a collab.

I give this dusty review a 1.5/5.

giphy.gif

Sis I know grammar was a mess but the album remains putrid shit.

In other news
Lemonade shits on everything Inna has ever done.

Mau ®

Kanye's Glow in The Dark Tour was my fave concert experience ever.

And I need to see the new, semi-talented Rhat live.

So this tour is a must for me.

Floridian

Mau ®;154728817 said:
Kanye's Glow in The Dark Tour was my fave concert experience ever.

And I need to see the new, semi-talented Rhat live.

So this tour is a must for me.

the ticket price though =/. Wondering how much that'll be

rhandino

Banned
what're some vintage popgaf moments like the ninja boy one? I feel like I missed out on some good stuff tbh

The release of Beyonce, Icicle vs Phono, ArtPop Lyric video and Unapologeticide are my faves =/

Now I think that I need to put the PLACENTA moment in that LeoRih thread among them X_x

-----

In other things, stay perched for the release of the video of Carly Allah Jesus tomorrow

RgnGRT8.gif

EDIT: Oh, and this interview where she talks about the album and things related.

The release of Beyonce, Icicle vs Phono, ArtPop Lyric video and Unapologeticide are my faves =/

Now I think that I need to put the PLACENTA moment in that LeoRih thread among them X_x

-----

In other things, stay perched for the release of the video of Carly Allah Jesus tomorrow

RgnGRT8.gif

EDIT: Oh, and this interview where she talks about the album and things related.
What happened with the Artpop lyric video?

SaintZ

what're some vintage popgaf moments like the ninja boy one? I feel like I missed out on some good stuff tbh
rhandino posted some of the best but he missed:
The Touchdown exposé the night of the AMAs 2013 (it begins with post #19032) Marius comment still gets me :ahh:
Evilore nuking OT7.
The popgaf grammys. (they start slow but they get better as the winners get revealed)

Also, Koodo, his accuracy:
Koodo said:
These might be the last awards Azealia makes it into.
ahh

Aguila

#ICONIC
Hoping everyone has access to healthcare after those snippets.

If you feel nausea or head pain, you may have just contracted a viral infection.

h8O7qY7.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC

Bless. Carly coming to save us with ha indie-pop.

I’ve been rocking [Blood Orange's] Cupid Deluxe for a long time. I’m obsessed. I’m really into the band Cherub — we made “Doses & Mimosas” our bus song for the longest time. And I loved Sky’s record, I loved Solange… And then for more references, digging into the ’80s, which my album really is at the heart of it. I dug back to old-school Madonna, Cyndi Lauper, Prince albums — I remember running to those when I kind of first getting into Dev and where he was going with his stuff. And Jack Antonoff, I love the Bleachers album as well.

wait @ her taste !!

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Bu bu by I thought she has no power? No influence? No impact?

I guess she must have fucked the person whose desk it is too?!!!!!!???

That R8 snippet is trash too, I guess this is what happens when you take influence from BEYONCÉ but don't have the musical talent to pull it off.

rude

Banned
That R8 snippet is trash too, I guess this is what happens when you take influence from BEYONCÉ but don't have the musical talent to pull it off.
Girl higher semi sounds like a MBDTF/Yeezus era kanye track mixed with drink to that and the country styling of four five seconds....what in the world are you talking about?

Mau ®

What influence from BEYONCÉ?

None of the songs we've heard so far sound like anything from that. Can't say the same for BEYONCÉ and Unapologetic though. #OopT

Majmun

The first R8 tease is interesting.

The second tease is some ear raping shit.

Rih should stop with belting. She can't handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom