• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

get into the superior Tron Legacy Soundtrack

U better stan tbh
jzAfbwP.gif

So who here is buying me the $17,000 Apple Watch?

People still wear watches in 2015? That's interesting

rude

Banned
Timberlake is absolute dog shit. He completely owes his popularity to Timbaland's penchant for creating smash beats and I hope he knows that. JC was the true destined one from that group.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
get into the superior Tron Legacy Soundtrack

real talk; although the Tron Legacy soundtrack isn't as bad as RAM, it's still boring and watered down compared with any of Daft Punk's earlier work

some of the Reconfigured remixes are good though, Glitch Mob's Derezzed remix is better than anything on RAM

Aguila

#ICONIC
Perras. I Really Like You hasn't even been sent to radio yet. You can't except a song to smash within a week of release. Ch. :coffee2:

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
if you took all of the Segues from Kelis' Flesh Tone, got rid of all the actual tracks, and put them together as one 8 minute alber i'd rather listen to that than RAM

o.

Discovery > Homework > Humans after all > RAM > Legacy

help a bit at me almost agreeing tbh,

Discovery = Homework > Human After All >>> Legacy >>> RAM

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
somebody should do an ot the same way cher does twitter

Vazduh

Changing the conversation. Why the fuck The Walking Dead is getting a spin off show? Ugh

AMC needs a new moneymaker now that Breaking Bad is no more and Mad Men is ending. The Walking Dead is the most popular show on cable in the States (over 10 million viewers live, which is insane since some of the network shows don't reach those numbers), so it was logical that AMC would want to repeat that success.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
People still watch that show?
1422385875465.gif

It seems its not enough with 1 Shit Zombie Show now there gotta be 2 Shit Zombie Shows from the same franchise.

AMC needs a new moneymaker now that Breaking Bad is no more and Mad Men is ending. The Walking Dead is the most popular show on cable in the States (over 10 million viewers live, which is insane since some of the network shows don't reach those numbers), so it was logical that AMC would want to repeat that success.

I hope the show takes a Glee sized nose dive in ratings.

The Walking Dead had one good season tbh
The drop off in quality is percepTible, you can see exactly when they lost the original showrunner and it hasn't really recovered from there.

Vazduh

I hope the show takes a Glee sized nose dive in ratings.

Eh, if it hadn't lost viewers during the much-hated second season, it certainly won't now. I stopped watching after the pilot episode, so I shudder to think how bad the rest of the episodes must be.

Floridian

I hope Empire doesn't suffer the same as Glee but at least its doing original songs though and the mess is far more entertaining to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom