• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flop

Banned
Lady_Gaga_-_Do_What_U_Want.png

"Do What you Want" is giving me life today.

I wonder who else she considered before R. Kelly?

I didn't hear any of y'all cats talk about this, so I figure I'd do a review since it's a new album.

Singer Kali Uchis dropped her newest EP Por Vida last month. This album was a lovely surprise for me. Kalis's voice is trance inducing. The production on the album is reminiscent of soft rock and sixties soul creating a very relaxing sound that all together creates a good package. Some of the melodies could be more profound and Kali is off key on "Sycamore Tree", but the rest of the album is substantial. Por Vida proves to be a good album and I look forward to seeing more work from her.
7.5/10

Notable Tracks: Know What I Want & Call Me

rhandino

Banned
This era of her is a complete mess but I don't think she is going to flop as hard...

Get those legacy coins Madge

xxTgRiT.gif

Also she will get that Rebel Heart tour money

3phemeral

Lady_Gaga_-_Do_What_U_Want.png

"Do What you Want" is giving me life today.

I wonder who else she considered before R. Kelly?

If Gaga is to be believed, R. Kelly was always the original artist she wanted to collaborate with as her foray into R&B needed to be "christened" by someone authentically from that genre.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
tbh although he is gross he has done some good stuff
my housemate fucking loves him, especially that collab he did with usher

If Gaga is to be believed, R. Kelly was always the original artist she wanted to collaborate with as her foray into R&B needed to be "christened" by someone authentically from that genre.
I'm 99% sure that was just something she said, considering she says a lot of things.
IDK if i still want ot12. i don't feel like i am ~activ~ enough in here for an OT. i kinda just want to make an OP tbqfh
if you don't want it anymore, I'll take it
and you can have a quote box in the OP
ibZFBOJWC2nqg.gif

Wow, that Grimes song is really good. It makes me kind of upset that she decided to scrap the album, especially if the potential bops sound like that or is of that nature. Why....? :(

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Did she lie, tho?

I was surprised by him kinda making it a big deal that his co-star outed him. I was like, "buuuut, there's photos of you tooting your bussy up for the camera all over the net. Gurl..."
He can be my
7bf1e0e624.gif

anytime.

Touchdown

Banned
B_nhyNRVAAEpqIl.jpg

Mariah at dinner with Brett Ratner, Lara Leito (Model), Eva Chow (Fashion Designer, Entrepreneur) and Adrien Brody (Actor) two days ago. Something's coming down the line soon I think!

Her new era is coming soooner than I thought. I can feel it!

605cda577d.gif

rude

Banned
Stripped is what Gaga desperately wishes she could make. A true example of how not to be overtly pro-gay/pro-anything and how to just advocate for people living their f*cking lives. The content on that album really was so far ahead of everyone else. It's still really shocking.

And don't forget the ultimate smash, Get Mine Get Yours etc etc.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Mau ®;155280523 said:
She looks prettier than Sky, at least.

And less drug dependant.

Did you click on the video I linked? She took Sky's druggy look to the NEXT level.

Her music is reductive tho. icK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom