• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

giving this my first listen tonight right now before i go to bed

Amy_Winehouse_-_Frank.png

Your life will never be the same.
52b0f867.gif

Partition

Banned
kinda surprised people are just noticing grimes, been stanning since her bandcamp albums. though I suppose I've always realized her potiental if she cleaned up her production and vocals a bit, and it shows in songs like this and David. shes coming.

Another new track is out in the 19th that's being used for that Girls show. It a a collab w Bleachers

Bladenic

kinda surprised people are just noticing grimes, been stanning since her bandcamp albums. though I suppose I've always realized her potiental if she cleaned up her production and vocals a bit, and it shows in songs like this and David. shes coming.

Another new track is out in the 19th that's being used for that Girls show. It a a collab w Bleachers

Lena Dunham, her power!

Mau ®

B_rFRBpU8AE4bZ3.jpg

Rhat was seen shooting a music video in Versailles. No word on what song.

So with this video we have the following coming up:

1) American Oxygen
2) Towards The Sun
3) A Night
4) Video in Versailles

SMH she's shooting all the videos in advance so she don't have to work anymore during the Yeezus tour. An efficient but lazy mess.

rhandino

Banned
So apparently Rih is on set for ha new video.

FqtyCp9.jpg

Slé

Damn, where are the videos for Drop that Kitty and All Hands on Deck (ft Eggs)?

EDIT: mess.

Floridian

Probably waiting to drum up some uh, "publicity" first

I mean, idk what the point of that will be, it'll likely only get like 80k views anyway.

Speaking of views, Carly's new video has been up for 3 days and it's only at 4m views and under 100k likes, and that's with the help of Tom Hanks. That viral dream didn't happen
777ff663.gif

I mean, idk what the point of that will be, it'll likely only get like 80k views anyway.

Speaking of views, Carly's new video has been up for 3 days and it's only at 4m views and under 100k likes, and that's with the help of Tom Hanks. That viral dream didn't happen
777ff663.gif
I really really really really really really like this news tbfh
ibZFBOJWC2nqg.gif

stay irrelevant Carlie
ibZFBOJWC2nqg.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Carly Rat Herpes flopping? Who would have thought of such thing happening to the popular tea shop chanteuse?
7904aaa591.jpg

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
too quick with the video tbh
should have let it build a little on radio then drop the video, whats she gonna do now?

rhandino

Banned
Carly Rae Jesus and her Gospel making the Romans of POPGAF seethe and now they try to persecute ha, but hew is suprised since they are, most likely, the same ones that stan the False Lord and that vile scripture called "1989"

You all need to let Kiss IN.

BShF9Fv.gif

Vazra

Carly Rae Jesus and her Gospel making the Romans of POPGAF seethe and now they try to persecute ha, but hew is suprised since they are, most likely, the same ones that stan the False Lord and that vile scripture called "1989"

You all need to let Kiss IN.

BShF9Fv.gif

0850.png

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
help @ crumpet being right though

song definitely deserves to smash, hopefully it picks up some steam for summer

also in other news i started listening to random access memories again today to see if my earlier impressions were wrong

turns out that nope it's still irredeemably boring shit, daft punk reimagined for 40 year old Mojo readers

Mau ®

RAM was most definitely shit. I've never been so offended by an AOTY grammy win in my life.

Even freakin' Macklemore deserved that award more than Daft Punk. That's how hideous RAM is.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
or maybe it's an elaborate joke, i mean, they made a big song and dance before the album was out about how they were going to make 'authentic' music with real instruments, maybe the punchline is how completely fucking boring the album is

Mau ®

Tbh the singles were actually bops. Sure "Get Lucky" was overplayed to death, but it was a bop thorugh and through. "Lose Yourself" and the Julian Casablancas song were also great songs IMO.

It was the actual album that was horrifying.

Floridian

Mau ®;155234623 said:
Tbh the singles were actually bops. Sure "Get Lucky" was overplayed to death, but it was a bop thorugh and through. "Lose Yourself" and the Julian Casablancas song were also great songs IMO.

It was the actual album that was horrifying.

Get lucky is a shit song tbh, I removed it.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
album is dire
cannot believe i purchased get lucky,
just awful, taken in by all the release hype

Vazra

or maybe it's an elaborate joke, i mean, they made a big song and dance before the album was out about how they were going to make 'authentic' music with real instruments, maybe the punchline is how completely fucking boring the album is

Maybe they are making a social commentary on Justin Timberlake 20/20 experience and how people buy anything with "real music" fad all over it. The album did well on GAF Real Music Lovers™ so I think the experiment was a success.

Mau ®

But the 20/20 Experience
Part I Only
was a great album. Y'all need to recognize and move on.

In fact, let me bump it on Spotify right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom