• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
leona's single delayed a month because def jam wants to rethink her US strategy

it was going to be sent to radio this tuesday

leona her abundant well of good fortune

ugh I have no faith in Def Jam. They did nothing for Mariah for MIAMTEC. The only artist they gave a crap about tbh the last 2 years has been Iggy. Disgusting.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
kelly-cutrone-defending-mediocrity.gif

Struggling to emulate PS1 games? Your laptop must predate the Egyptians tbh.

If I rip them then it's not too bad (not as perfect as I'd like, but good enough to stream), but playing them directly from the disc makes my laptop slow down and the game itself chug to a crawl.

My laptop plays the games I want without trouble, but I'm starting to see the convenience of having my games all in once place, and I just can't do that with this laptop.

...oh right, pop music. Love Me Harder surprised me with how good it is. I heard it at work and found out Grundy sang it. That makes one song I guess!

Bladenic

I think St. Vincent recorded a song for Girls (like Miguel and Simplethings) as I Shazamed it and can't find it anywhere. It's called Teenage Talk and it sounded amazing over the credits.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom