• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Her?

w051Kz8.jpg

Close enough
tPDkMAIn.jpeg

Floridian

Mau ®;155723476 said:
Oh bless *.*

I kinda knew this list. I was expecting something left field you'd never mentioned before lol

I guess we should all make our lists of Top Faves

Rihanna
Coldplay
Kings of Leon
Drake
Kanye West

I have a lot of favs that aren't even relevant to this thread. So i'll just name five

Rihanna
Katy Perry
Beyonce
Kanye West
Tinashe

tmarques

For me it's the music. There's not one song on her album that I would add to my personal playlist. Except maybe living for love, I tolerate that.

Which is fine and understandable. But when someone starts every post by calling Madonna an old hag, it's hard to believe their opinion isn't tainted by a personal bias against the artist. Which is fine as well, I guess.

Vazra

Which is fine and understandable. But when someone starts every post by calling Madonna an old hag, it's hard to believe their opinion isn't tainted by a personal bias against the artist. Which is fine as well, I guess.

I call Madonna a hag but I still enjoy some of her albums. Rebel Heart aint MDNA but it ain't a great album either.

Phreaker

I haven't listened to Rebel Heart yet, I'm scared. My friend who's a HUGE Madonna stan texted me saying everything past Joan Of Arc sucks. :( And he loved MDNA

I was not a big MDNA fan, but I'm a lifelong fan of Madonna. I like this album better than MDNA. I think Living For Love is the best song on the album though. I was hoping there would be more songs like it. I do like some songs past JOA though - Iconic, Holy Water, S.E.X. and Rebel Heart stood out upon my first couple listens. (I didn't listen to the leaks so I only got them Tuesday).

Ultimate Faves
Tori Amos
Madonna
Erasure
Sarah McLachlan
Depeche Mode

(all still releasing music and touring after several DECADES of music)

Yado

Ultimate Faves
Lykke Li
Róisín Murphy
Beyoncé
Björk
Yeezus

Runners up
Moloko
Amy Winehouse
Little Dragon
Azealia
Drake

Only The Best™
iFRg0T6OMep4a.gif

Mau ®

I legit think the album (Rebel Heart) is absolutely horrible. And I like MDNA. It's not about her age. It really does feel like a major drop in quality.

Yado

I think I'm done with Madonna tbh. She'd have to release something that doesn't seem completely phoned in/basic to get my attention.

Vazra

Mau ®;155728420 said:
Why do you hate King Drake though?

Have you never been high AF wishing you were at your ex's house instead of the dude that's sexing your ex AS WE SPEAK?

If not then it's clear why you don't understand :/

I don't do drugs and can't really say I miss any of my exes since one was a douche and the other a psycho.
05fe57ed34.gif

As for my "hate" for Drake? I just think his music is trash.
d528c11a41.gif

rude

Banned
Mau ®;155715169 said:
Pure Heroine is also the last album I was truly [ s h o o k ] by.

Let me listen to Susane again, I guess.
girl every song on pure cocaine sounds like a royals remix (i do use the love club though). and wasn't her alber written by her mom or some shit

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
kiii people have been talking about pure heroine for a while and I legit did not know what it was
a testament to lorde's staying power i guess

rude

Banned
Team
Royals
Ribs
White Teeth Teens
Bravado
Love Club
Glory and Gore
A World Alone
Buzzcut Season
Biting Down

fucking bye
i KNOW you had to wiki these song titles because you sure as f*ck didn't memorize them. almost all of these sound exactly the same and you know it

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
rebel heart

a bop or flop rating

living for love -
2f010f9e.gif

devil pray -
2f010f9e.gif

ghosttown -
2f010f9e.gif

unapologetic bitch -
2f010f9e.gif

illuminati -
8be5ead6.gif

bitch i'm madonna -
2f010f9e.gif
2f010f9e.gif

hold tight -
8be5ead6.gif

joan of arc -
8be5ead6.gif

iconic -
2f010f9e.gif
2f010f9e.gif

heartbreakcity -
8be5ead6.gif

body shop -
2f010f9e.gif

holy water -
8be5ead6.gif

inside out -
8be5ead6.gif

wash all over me -
8be5ead6.gif

it's okay. nothing incredible but not awful either.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
rebel heart

a bop or flop rating

2f010f9e.gif

8be5ead6.gif

living for love -
2f010f9e.gif

devil pray -
2f010f9e.gif

ghosttown -
2f010f9e.gif

unapologetic bitch -
2f010f9e.gif

illuminati -
8be5ead6.gif

bitch i'm madonna -
2f010f9e.gif
2f010f9e.gif

hold tight -
8be5ead6.gif

joan of arc -
8be5ead6.gif

iconic -
2f010f9e.gif
2f010f9e.gif

heartbreakcity -
8be5ead6.gif

body shop -
2f010f9e.gif

holy water -
8be5ead6.gif

inside out -
8be5ead6.gif

wash all over me -
8be5ead6.gif

it's okay. nothing incredible but not awful either.

iconic is probably my fave
i live for that intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom