• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

must-try-harder.jpg

i KNOW you had to wiki these song titles because you sure as f*ck didn't memorize them. almost all of these sound exactly the same and you know it
No? I've listened to this album literally a shit ton of times? Besides sis are you really sure you don't this for every Iggy song that isn't Fancy? Considering literally everything else about her is forgettable.

Touchdown

Banned
Which is fine and understandable. But when someone starts every post by calling Madonna an old hag, it's hard to believe their opinion isn't tainted by a personal bias against the artist. Which is fine as well, I guess.

and yet you fat shame Mariah in every post. Hi pot, meet kettle.

tumblr_nkm2j8M2RC1ql5yr7o3_500.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the difference is that a gym membership costs as little as $30 month whereas time travel is impossible according to the laws of physics

tumblr_nkm2j8M2RC1ql5yr7o3_500.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i'm lowkey addicted to iconic

all of you who think this is worse than MDNA need to reassess your lives and visit your gp for an ear checkup

iboyJrJ8MEK8RS.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
tbh BWET era has been a bit of a minor slay, she's going at her own pace, the videos are all moderately cute

please just don't take four years to make the next alber thanks

Touchdown

Banned
Global Megastar Mariah Carey to Perform at 2015 HRC Los Angeles Gala

Just Announced! HRC Los Angeles is extremely excited to announce that global megastar Mariah Carey will be performing at the HRC Los Angeles 2015 Dinner this Saturday, March 14, 2015 at the JW Marriott/Ritz-Carlton at LA Live.

“Mariah Carey inspires the world with her incredible voice and amazing talent both on and off the stage,” said HRC President Chad Griffin. “We are honored and grateful she will be performing at the 2015 HRC Los Angeles Gala Dinner as we highlight our continued work towards fairness and equality for LGBT people. Her performance is sure to make an incredible evening even more remarkable.”

As previously announced, HBO President of Programming Michael Lombardo will be recognized with this year’s HRC Visibility Award, and Golden Globe winner Shonda Rhimes will be honored with this year’s HRC Ally for Equality Award. Senator Al Franken (D-MN) will be the featured speaker.

The HRC Los Angeles Gala Dinner, will be held this Saturday, March 14, 2015, at the JW Marriott LA Live with receptions starting at 5:00 PM.

LGBT Queen

tumblr_nj5w0ll4wX1tvkgeto1_500.gif

Mau ®

The older Rih gets, the less likely she is to score them #1's.

She has like 8 years of marketability towards young generations left. She best exploiT her youth. After that, she'll have to heavily rely on the homosexuals eek.

rude

Banned
but don't you stan ULTRAVIOLENCE?

ie4LZvtfDAVRv.gif
Um do you know what a conceptual album is sis? The whole concept of ULTRAVIOLENCE revolves around the intricacies of modern relationships while also playing with and critiquing the tropes of 50s and 60s American cinema. Obviously there'd be similarities between songs considering the nature of Lana's razor sharp [ v i s i o n ]. Lana, her undeniable artistry. Have a bench and wait for Honeymoon, Lana's study of the breakdown of a relationship and the mélange of emotions that come with it.
No? I've listened to this album literally a shit ton of times? Besides sis are you really sure you don't this for every Iggy song that isn't Fancy? Considering literally everything else about her is forgettable.
What are you even talking about. Finish your homework and get some rest girl. I know you don't want to fall asleep again during remedial algebra.

3phemeral

Mau ®;155744422 said:
Mariah has signed to Epic Records.

The home of Ciara and Nicole Scherzinger. RIP.
Difference is that Mariah can both produce and write ha' own hits.

1zY1nO

-----

I got a chance to re-listen to Rebel Heart while at the gym and I've bumped up Iconic to "love." I've downgraded "Wash All Over Me" to trash, S.E.X. & Inside Out still slay and Messiah has a gorgeous piano melody.

I kinda love Veni Vidi Vici for the message and that "Hoo hoo hoo hooooo" is damn catchy.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Lana, her undeniable artistry.

His bonnie on the side, bonnie on the side,
Makes me so sad, girl.
His money on the side, money on the side,
Makes me so sad, girl.

I'm a sad girl, I'm a sad girl, I'm a sad girl.
I'm a sad girl, I'm a bad girl, I'm a bad girl.
I'm a sad girl, I'm a sad girl, I'm a sad girl.
I'm a sad girl, I'm a bad girl, I'm a bad girl.

iTEfZYbKRi1Il.gif

rude

Banned
Down on the West Coast, they got their icons
Their silver starlets, their Queens of Saigons
And you've got the music, you've got the music in you, don't you?

Down on the West Coast, they love their movies
Their golden gods, and rock and roll groupies
And you've got the music, you've got the music in you, don't you?

You push it hard, I pull away, I'm feeling hotter than fire
I guess that no one ever really made me feel that much higher
Te deseo, cariño, boy, it's you I desire
Your love, your love, my love

Stay pressedT.
yo76QB.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom