• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
New Page new news:

Godney and GODTina coming to slay your faves this fall that is all.
Keep it cute and flop-free gerls.

iEqSaBLkJ7044.gif

#GlassHeartWorldDomination2012

new page???

flopping harder than DMJ

Bladenic

Katy Perry had a good run this era. She'll certainly have momentum on her side next album if nothing else.

I'd probably put Teddie at the very top tbh. Non-stop comedy.

gTQT2.jpg
Zu4cT.jpg
uljNA.png
E7U5z.jpg
hi0Ge.png

No problemo. I have way too much fun with photoshop and paint. God help POP-GAF once my GIF skills improve. *.*

Omg can I steal and use some of those as avatars? Theyre all great, should I stay as Soji or switch to Kanji ahh cant decide.

icant Kyon gurl, this is too beautiful.

ibxJTqIJ3BNlZK.gif

It doesn't take a psychic to realize that Glassheart will slay souls. Darkchild, Fraser T. Smith, Naughty Boy all on board to name a few, the press has never been this glowing about a Slayona album, and Leona herself has never been this confident. "Trouble" alone will automatically render feckless both the Ryan Tedder-on-autopilot but otherwise magical etherealness of Echo and the mediocre, inoffensive safeness of Spirit.

And I'm not just talking about quality. I'm talking sales too (YES, even "Bleeding Love")

It's time to take your side gerls. FOR or AGAINST

Kyon

Banned

ibxJTqIJ3BNlZK.gif

It doesn't take a psychic to realize that Glassheart will slay souls. Darkchild, Fraser T. Smith, Naughty Boy all on board to name a few, the press has never been this glowing about a Slayona album, and Leona herself has never been this confident. "Trouble" alone will automatically render feckless both the Ryan Tedder-on-autopilot but otherwise magical etherealness of Echo and the mediocre, inoffensive safeness of Spirit.

And I'm not just talking about quality. I'm talking sales too (YES, even "Bleeding Love")

Blessed Be.

tumblr_m57azuZxXP1qk2vawo5_250.gif

Trigger

http://i.minus.com/ibxJTqIJ3BNlZK.gif[/MG]

It doesn't take a psychic to realize that [I]Glassheart[/I] will slay souls. Darkchild, Fraser T. Smith, Naughty Boy all on board to name a few, the press has never been this glowing about a Slayona album, and Leona herself has never been this confident. "Trouble" alone will automatically render feckless both the Ryan Tedder-on-autopilot but otherwise magical etherealness of [I]Echo[/I] and the mediocre, inoffensive safeness of [I]Spirit.[/I]

[B]It's time to take your side gerls.[/B] FOR or AGAINST[/QUOTE]

You have my [s]sword[/s] Disco Stick™. Slayona is coming. Collide is a great song.

royalan

I want to be for Glassheart.

When's the era going to start, though? I mean, you've got to admit this is getting a bit ridiculous and the plausible excuses ran cold months ago.

Either this is going to be the greatest album since Thriller or the project's in a little bit of trouble.

Christopher

It seems after Bleeding Love she disseapeared from the US airwaves. I'm hoping this album at least gives her more mainstream attention.

Have we really been waiting that long for GlassHeart? It doesn't feel like it.
It was supposed to be released last March, but was pushed back to this March, and then pushed back again to fall 2012.

But in the interim, she released a rockin' EP (Hurt) and done enough teasing to rival Gaga. More importantly, she's cut the fat (i.e. Glassheart v.1 was full of Ryan Tedder and Ne-Yo produced balls of "meh"). But now everything is set in stone - first single ("Trouble") this month, album release Oct. 15th, #glassheart2012(and 2013, and beyond)worlddomination commences.

When "the era" starts, you'll know.

iOVMZ6eK32gK4.jpg

Believe me.

Kyon

Banned
Leona I have been blessedT with Hot Shots Golf.
Awaiting the day we can play together on the golf course online
sipping our martinis while listening to Glassheart on Party Chat
Asi es la Vita
#glassheartworlddomination2012

Leona I have been blessedT with Hot Shots Golf.
Awaiting the day we can play together on the golf course online
sipping our martinis while listening to Glassheart on Party Chat
Asi es la Vita
#glassheartworlddomination2012
iP8OsUCoNaJvB.gif

Looking forward to teeing off with you babe! Isn't Yuna just the bestest?

Bladenic

I really need to check out Lykke Li's albums. Although I dont think I've even heard the regular version of I Follow Rivers just that godly remix.

Oh so this is a Leona Lewis page?

When she was still in X-Factor -- which didn't have a local telecast where I am -- I actively went on YouTube to watch her week-by-week performances, only hers, because she would SLAY the biggest songs LIVE.

And when Bleeding Love finally came out, I was #DEAD -- I couldn't FATHOM the GREATNESS of having two versions of a music video for such a PHENOMENAL song.

tumblr_lzv9y9ruJ51qgyyx7o1_400.gif

#glassheart2012worlddomination

Nemesis_

wXs03.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Global Superstar Leona Lewis is the only Idol-style-show winner to achieve something like international success. That alone means that she is already beating down your lesser faves such as Borelly Uninspiredson
and Gods Aloud ;_;.
People who are doubting her live in a land of delusional makebelieve tbh.

And I don't even really like her.

Nemesis_

The only song I would bargain anyone would know outside of her local would be Bleeding Love.

I hate the song, but I won't deny it's impact commercially, but at the same time I am not going to pretend that any of her other albums and/or singles had any kind of impact here.

We'll see with Glassheart. I will be surprised.

an97x.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
New page, new news:

THE HORSE will slay all your faves this fall. That is all.

Keep it cute and flop-free, gerls.

iEqSaBLkJ7044.gif

#Glassheart2012WorldDomination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom